Part 7

By the time Elison arrived back at the Rook, his home for the unforeseeable future, it was after 8 o'clock and the bar was once again busy. Or at least as busy as a bar only a handful of people knew about could be. The night shift workers had rolled in, ordering bacon sandwiches and beers. The day shift workers were cleaning themselves up in the bar bathrooms and eating their own breakfasts with a side of whisky or whatever poison they fancied that morning.

There were a few bodies still passed out on larger chairs and sofas, but even the tables in the room now had people sitting at them eating and drinking in a low buzz of excitement. Mealtimes, and by mealtimes Elison meant the limited breakfast and one choice dinner the Rook served to its patrons, were always the loudest part of the day in the Rook.

"Elison," the day shift bartender smiled at him, Justice currently sitting with one of the regulars eating his breakfast before heading to bed. His name was Leo and was the other man who lived in the Rook.

Leo, like all of John's server boys, was a pretty young thing with slender hips and long plump legs. He was skinny but had enough meat on him to look soft and delectable. He suffered from albinism, meaning his skin was almost translucent and his pretty almond shaped eyes were pink. He, on popular vote from the patrons, currently had his hair dyed a pastel pink which only added to the delicate look he had. His lips were pink also, normally from his habit of biting them, a habit the patrons enjoyed for less than innocent reasons. Which the man knew very well and enjoyed for his own reasons.

Unlike Justice, Leo had a long-term contract with John. Meaning, while he currently looked about twenty-one, he was actually in his thirties, John having stopped his ageing to keep him attractive to his clientele. Justice would go through the process soon no doubt but for the moment was still ageing naturally. It was possible it was his personality but because of his age, Leo was also considerably more mature than Justice, specifically in his wants.

Of the two full-time servers, Leo could have been happily working at John's brothel or strip joints, but Elison suspected Leo was fond of the Rook's regulars. Leo was happy to wear skimpy clothes and had a lower price than Justice to grope or see in compromising positions. Leo had also allowed activities which were definitely more suited to the brothel to be enacted on him in the bar, happy to let everyone watch as his body was used and played with. Elison had never been inside of an ass but he had been lucky enough to have Leo's lovely lips around his cock once or twice before.

"Leo," He smiled, still holding his bag with one hand. He reached over and pulled the server for a kiss on the cheek, letting his hand grope Leo's ass cheek through his tiny shorts. The regulars cheered at the sight, Leo slapping his shoulder playfully. Leo was currently wearing a mesh shirt which showed off his tattooed chest, short leather black shorts and mesh stocking which went up to his thighs with high heeled boots.

"Money," Leo scolded but wriggled his ass into the air, making the regulars grin more. Justice only rolled his eyes, just to the antics of his more amorous partner. Not that Justice had never served the regulars himself, but he was a much higher price for the simple reason, he didn't actually enjoy it. John respected this, as he did the limits of all his boys and girls.

Elison hummed, pressing against him. "You have your stripper heels on Leo, somehow I doubt you care about money too much," he purred, Leo flushing at the implication. Leo still liked acting innocent despite often picking his outfits based on if he wanted to be teased and groped or not. Normally the heels he was currently wearing meant that Leo wanted someone to proposition him during his breaks, after all, they made his ass stick out attractively.

"I wanted to look good today," Leo defended, crossing his arms and shifting his hips from side to side.

"You look good enough to eat," wolf whistled one of the patrons, the rest howling in agreement, hungry eyes looking at Leo. Hungry but not for the bacon sandwiched which were being passed around the room. Justice only groaned lightly at their antics, before finishing his own sandwich and walking over to the bar.