I managed a small smile.

"Im good"

She clapped her hands professionally and started to speak.

"Please, sit down." She smiled . I even caught her looking at my bracelet for a moment. She quickly averted her gaze to the paper stacks on her desk.

Yikes.

Im just hoping right now that she doesnt cut my arm off just so she could get this thing.

I sat down and cleared my throat.
"Uhm, I think I wont be needing this therapy anymore. I believe im getting better. " lies.lies.lies

She squinted her eyes like shes trying to read my mind but failed.

She sighs "Ms.Andrews , ive heard that phrase from my other patients-"like you have other patients than me. "-but i truly cannot help you if you wont let me. " she rubs her head like shes having a fake headache .

Gosh she's so beautiful.but the more I look at her, the more I can see the flaws in her face.

Her face looks very pale at the moment and her eyes look weird   what the hell?

"I can see that youre scared to show or tell what's been happening to you Paris. But right now were friends." She smiled evily.
"And friends tell eachother everything."  She took my hand where my bracelet is clasped and held it like were bestfriends.

Im feeling hot .
Literally.

Suddenly im sweating and nausea hits me.

"I cant breathe." I snatched  my hand back away from her and she winced like I just punched her or something.

"You must be nervous . Here lay down for a moment. " she walks me to the couch  .

Hmm I swear there was no couch right there awhile ago.

Or maybe there is. I wasnt just payig attention.

Ignoring my thoughts,I followed her to the couch . The soft couch is very soft and is making me very comfortable.

Hmm i should stay here.

The doctor rubs my head like im a puppy. Its a really nice feeling.

Maybe she should massage my hand.

"Do you want me to massage your hand Ms.Andrews?im a great at that." She said with that sweet voice.

Mind filled with random thoughts and a body thats failing me, nausea is practically engulfing me at the moment, I close my eyes and let her take my hand. Her fingere linger to the bracelet for a moment and i swear i kind of heard her wince in pain when she touched it.

Suddenly she's gripping my wrist.
I open my eyes.

I watch my doctor's lovely appearance turn into a pale girl with bloodshot eyes and dark lips. You can see veins on her face.
I was to scared to move. Her cold hand with long fingers is gripping my wrist .

I scream and thrash around but theres somehow an invisible force kepeing me pushed on the couch.

"LET ME GO!!!!"

she laughs that witch laugh.

"Tsk tsk. Do you know how hard it was to put you in this position ?"
She sneered.

Oh gosh im gonna die.

"ARRRRGH!!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO TAKE OFF!" She screamed while clawing the bracelet off my wrist.

Ouchh.

"Just let me go please." I cried in pain.

"Shhh stop fighting it. This is part of your therapy honey" she sneered again.

I screamed in pain and kept on thrashing around hoping that i could get out of this invisibe force that's making me not move.

"Now let's get this bracelet off of you so we can kill someone whose name starts with a letter D." She smiled evily.

"D-D-Death?" No I cant let them do that  . But how do I escape this?

She laughed   . And it echoed througout the whole room.

"No, I call him Douchebag " she smirked while i was struggling  in her grasp.

The moment she said that, the whole room went still  . I felt a shiver inside my bones. Her face became confused .

A scream resonated from outside the door.

The lights went off. And I heard the door open.

The witch's hand is still painfully holding my wrist.
All the glass decor inside the room shattered one by one. The sound was freaking scary it sent my heartbeat into a haywire .
She mumbled profanities under her breath

I blacked out.
●●

Yikes. . .
Leave a like : )