1. In the beginning

Start from the beginning

"You may be the man that took us in when mother and father died but you were hardly the caring type. More importantly, when the fuck did, I become your beloved you delusional piece of shit!?!? If it were not for you, I wouldn't be in this living hell. I'd have my family. here

Safe

Happy

ALIVE!

All for power. you destroyed my kingdom, massacred my people, and murdered my friends and family. For that I will never forgive you!!", my voice cracks as the sorrow takes over.

Over the last few 100 years, we have spent nothing but running and hiding from this psychopath. I've watched my people be burned at the stake by fearful humans, I have watched them be torn apart by the werewolf species, I've abandoned palaces and territories trying to keep the survivors safe and I have lost too much! If I didn't have iris, I would've long lost my mind and turned to the dark side as the rest of my people grieved their friends and family each day.

I blink in surprise as the bastard starts laughing. He leans over in hysterical laughter as though my expression of the pain I feel is the funniest thing he's ever heard. He abruptly stops and speeds over, hitting me square in the chest. The hit is strong enough to send me crashing into the wall. I groaned as I slid down and struggle to stand back up.

"Good to know youre still a coward that attacks someone whos distracted, I sneer at him.

Amusement flashed through his eyes and I'm sure he can see them in mine as well. It's my defense emotion to cover up the murderous bloodlust I feel coursing through me. I feel my anger coming back as he moves from me to my sister and forcefully kicks her lying figure into the wall. She cries out at the force of the impact she makes on the wall.

Snap!

Gaia felt something in her break as William slowly approached Iris who was curled on the floor, bent over in pain. Maybe it was the years of pain and repressed anger that fueled Gaia to rid her body of the fear she felt towards William and direct her angered glare at him.

"If you wanted to piss me off...", I say with a sickening smile spreading across my face.

"Congratulations."

Before he could react, I'm in front of him. Shock crosses his features before he is sailed across the room from the impact of my backhand slap; slamming into the wall leaving a dent. He gets up to rush in front of me, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up to meet his eyes. A smirk plays across my face before I connect my forehead to his at lightning speed, sending him stumbling back. Caught off guard, he doesn't see me pick up a piece of broken wood and stab it through his shoulder. Delight blooms on my face as his screams sound in my ear. He may be a good combat fighter but he is too distracted right now allowing me the upper hand. For about a while we're fighting until we're both battered, bruised, and exhausted. Unfortunately, I sustained a lot more injuries than he did. It was expected, I'm not as well-trained as him. I may be stronger because of the advantage of being a pure breed but his experience gives him just the right amount of gain he needs over me. In a matter of a few seconds, he has me by the throat against the wall and without hesitation, plunges his hand into my chest and grabs my heart. Blood splatters on his face from the mouthful I cough up as my face rapidly drains of color from the pain.

"Seems like your time is up Gaia".

Seeing his face up close reminds me of all the horrible things he did the last time he was this close, the repulsion creeps up on me like a cat to a mouse. I stare him straight in the eyes and I spit on his face. The disgusting bastard only smirks at me, rubs it off with his finger, and places it in his mouth.

"You sicken me you warped bastard! Go ahead kill me.", I sneer at him, 100% knowing he won't because he needs me and my sister for his experiments.

"You were foolish to think you could beat me in a fair fight, you off all people should know I never play fair", he laughs, humor in his voice.

"You were foolish enough to think that I would let my guard down and fall for the same trick twice.", the arrogance in my voice clear.

"Wha-"

He stumbles back, hand yanked out of my chest, allowing me to slip out of his grasp. He pulls the empty syringe that was filled with silver out of his neck and spins around in surprise at Iris.

The effects of silver are quick as he grabs his head. The experience let me know his vision was starting to blur; his body starts to unwillingly go into unconsciousness.

"How-...When did sh-...", shock clearly showing on his face as the realization hits him.

"You used yourself as a distraction? You fucking bitch!", he shouts trying to get up.

I watch in repulsion as his body finally loses strength and collapses onto the floor, heavy gasps escaping his mouth.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. You've become weak. You should have sensed her presence gradually slipping away.", I taunt him.

"I saw her. She laid right in the c-........ A clone projection?! What right did you have to criticize me for when you played dirty as well!?", he snarls out.

"Quick", I compliment him, "but not quick enough. You have only yourself to blame since I learned from the best Master, I fake bow and smile at him.

We are leaving and you won't find us this time., I walk up to his figure on the floor.

Consider this my mercy upon you. Because I owe you for what you did for us and our family. But let's be clear the debt has been repaid and I no longer need to show you any revere.

I look him in the eyes as I speak, Because the next time we meet; I will not hesitate to kill you. Goodbye. William."

"No, you can't d-", I reach over his body and snap his neck before he could continue, watching him fall unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------