Regret [Touken]

Requested by @aloveragrape

*Kaneki as Black Reaper Kaneki*
*Everyone is human*

Touka's POV

"Kaneki, I want to divorce with you.", I said as I looked at him sitting on the couch watching television. He remained silence as he put his glasses on and started to read a book.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?", I yelled and he furrowed his brows and looked at me in a despise face.

"You know what? If you want to divorce with me, make it snappy. I'm tired of this bullshit."

I looked at him, he's not the Kaneki Ken I knew anymore. He used to be nice and caring person, not like this. But one day he got a promotion in his job, in the beginning I thought that is a good news but as time passed he rarely pay attention to me and always returned to home late. I tell myself day by day he just busy from work until one day I had enough.

I went back to my room, grabbed my luggage and started packing all my stuff as tears slowly rolled down my cheek. Memories started flowing back as I looked at the bed we used to share. The time he'll hugged me from behind on the bed, the time we used to cuddle and watched movies together, is gone forever.

I went out and he still sat on the couch, reading his book. I put the divorce letter on the dining table, took one last look at him and our home. I opened the door and walked out.

"Sign that letter and sent it to the lawyer.", I coldly said as I closed the door and leave the house.

Kaneki's POV

I sighed as I stood up and walked towards our room, spend some time stared at it.

"She's gone huh? Looks like she's not going to be back this time.", I lied on the bed and I fell asleep. I woke up hours later, looked outside the window, the sky has darken. I got up, grabbed my phone and called Touka.

*calling*

"The person you call is unavailable. Please try again later."

I called multiple times later but she still doesn't want to picked up my call. I decided to call Hide.

"Hello?"

"Hide..."

"What's the matter, Kaneki?"

"I fucked up...."

"*sigh* The same old place?"

"Yeah....thank you."

"I'll be there in ten. Bye."

"Bye."

I undressed myself, put on some random clothes and walked towards the bar that's near to my house. I entered the bar and sat at the counter.

"What can I serve for you?", the bartender asked.

"5 shots of tequila.", I coldly said.

"There you have it.", five shot of tequila put right in front of me. I quickly finished two of them, the burning sensation from my throat to my stomach kinda distract me from all the shit happen. I continued to drink it until someone grabbed my hand as I drank my fifth shot.

"It's enough Kaneki.", I looked at him, he's Hide. He snatched away the tequila from my hand and drank it.

"Two light beer please.", Hide said as the bartender gave us two bottle of light beer.

"So what happen?", he asked.

"She divorced with me."

"Aren't you tried to persuade her to stay?"