long overdue author's note

Hello, this is Sylvia (sugascript)! Well, I go by Ivory (vankoya) now. And in between them, I was Fawn (deerguk). It has been quite a ride since 2015 haha.

After nearly two years of having moved on from my old, old blog, sugascript, I'm awed and honoured to see that people are still reading The Orange Girl. Thank you so much for adoring my story, it is one that I have always cherished. Unfortunately, I lost inspiration for The Orange Girl and discontinued it when I moved Tumblr blogs/personas in very early 2016, hence why chapter seventeen ends on such a confusing note. That chapter was never the intended ending. There were meant to be another eight chapters, but I fell out of love with writing this series, and decided to leave it as was.

I cannot remember what exactly I had planned for the final eight chapters. But I can tell you these things:

1. The OC/Reader was crying and smiling at the end of chapter seventeen over the video recordings because she finally remembered who she was, and she could recall how free she felt when she escaped Clan of Clandestine and gave herself in to the government. Basically, she was just very, very overwhelmed with emotions.

2. The rest of the story entailed the OC/Reader and Yoongi teaming up to overthrow the last of Clan of Clandestine once and for all, which they do successfully.

3. She and Yoongi fall completely in love and live happily ever after, they have two sons and a daughter together, and everything is happy days.

4. Everyone lives. Nobody dies. (Except the assholes in Clandestine.)

I hope these clear up a few answers to the questions I have seen asked.

Also, I do have plans to revamp and rewrite the series, as I feel the plot idea was a gem that I never fully delved into due to my writing style still being in the very rough developing stages. Now, looking back on it, there are a hundred and one different things I wish I did with that series. Because of this, The Orange Girl revamp is in the works, and I will hopefully begin posting it in 2018 on my new Tumblr and Wattpad accounts: vankoya. I cannot confirm a month for this, as I am now a full-time university student and my workload can be pretty intense. But I am definitely aiming for the first half of 2018.

Again, thank you everyone from your immense support. I appreciate it more than I could ever express, reading through all of your comments has made me smile so much. I am also very sorry for not posting a note like this sooner. It just never crossed my mind that the series would gain so much attention while I was focusing on my newer stories!

If you ever wish to talk, or read my newer series/stories, you can reach me here:

Tumblr/Wattpad/Ao3: vankoya

Twitter: ayoknav

I have also made a 'reading list' on this Wattpad account that includes all of the stories/series I have written after The Orange Girl. I hope you enjoy them, if you end up reading!