~ 14 ~

Sehun was sitting in class next to the window as he kept his gaze on the trees that were dancing in the wind. It actually calmed his heart and cleared his mind.

Not even noticing the teacher walking in with the new student. "Okay everybody listen up!" He spoke causing everyone to quiet down and face the front.

Jongin and Tao scoffed as they stared at the girl that was standing in the front as she smiled nervously in front of her classmates, next to the teacher.

"We have a new student today." The cheers and whistles were loud enough to bring Sehun's attention back to the front as he momentarily caught her surprised gaze before he coldly stared at her causing her to awkwardly shift her eyes back to the front and away from the side. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

Naeun nodded and bowed towards the class before standing up again with a small smile. "Hello everyone. My name is Son Naeun. I came from the U.S. Let's get along." The others clapped and cheered as she bowed again. Sehun didn't bother staring at her as Jongin boredly stared at her while leaning back in his chair and Tao just doodles on his papers.

The teacher assigned her to the seat in front of the desk that was occupied by no other than Oh Sehun. What a coincidence.

She sat down and watched the teacher teach the lessons. She glanced at him every now and then but was slightly disappointed when she saw Sehun turn his head and averted his eyes from her to stare outside the window again. It was gonna be a long year...

As lunch came along, Sehun could feel his friends worried and demanding stares piercing into his face as he ate his lunch. He sighed and looked up to stare at them. They didn't budge as they continued staring.

"What." He didn't need to ask since he already knew what they wanted to say and ask.

"What the actual fuck is she doing here?!" Baekhyun exclaimed in a whisper as Sehun stared at him boredly. The girls weren't around as Sulli had to help the teacher with something, as Jiyoung and Jieun were both stuck in detention for talking a lot. Suji was helping Jaebum with his homework.

Sehun's shrugged and continued on with his food. "Same reason why we're all here. It's school." He answered nonchalantly as he continued to pick at his food. Not Knowing, Chanyeol and Suho sent each other concerned filled glances. Was this really the same guy that cried over this girl a few years ago?

Taking it back, they were there for Sehun's heartbreak. There to comfort him. There to drink with him, despite their young ages. He was hurting and they were too. Just the sight of their little maknae balling his eyes out was enough for them to hate the girl.

It was just worrisome that his ex came back and his current girlfriend is friends with her.

Because of Naeun, they have learned to love Suji. Well, Chanyeol and Baekhyun accepted Suji from the start but the rest were a bit skeptical as to the fact that Sehun was once heartbroken. They needed to know if she was different from the other. They weren't easily swayed by the introduction of Sehun's new girlfriend, Bae Suji. Especially, Kim Jongin as he's the closest to Sehun. When Jongin first met Suji, he didn't think too much but the fact that she was so bubbly and matured. She always smiled at them and worked hard to create conversations despite the fact that they would ignore her except for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Thinking her nice facade was just a coverup to the real her. But they were wrong as they came to find out that she was just naturally beautiful inside and out. She had a big heart. Especially for her friends. Which they grew fond of her. Especially Jongin.