~ 40 ~

{Mature Content: Trying to explore my writing style}

"Why are we at Yifan-oppa's house?" Suji asked with a sigh, they had "dinner reservations" at 7 and it was already 7:15. The girls lied and said they had to grab something from his house, completely throwing Suji off. They knew she hated to be late at events.

"We'll be in and out Suji." Jiyoung said, trying to suppress her grin from the birthday girl, whom was pouting with a nod. The three girls softly chuckled to themselves seeing this and pushed Suji to the front, confusing her.

One.. Two.. Three..

When they opened the front-door and walked in, it was dark. It was like no one was home. Seeing this, Suji stopped in her feet. "Are we breaking and entering oppa's house??" She asked, receiving chuckles from the girls.

But when she was about to turn to the girls, the lights turned on and loud sounds of poppers and balloons began filling her ears. "SURPRISE!" Shocked, she turned back to the living room and was shocked to see the people she loved, all fill the room.

"Happy birthday Suji!" They all exclaimed in unison. His friends were there, her friends were there, Jimin and his friends were there as staring at the birthday girl with plastered grins and phones in their hands, taking videos as she was shocked.

When she looked around, she took note of the banner that read, "Happy Birthday Suji!", balloons hanging on strings and covering the floor, party strings and other decorations hanging around them. She went speechless, trying to take everything in. It should've been expected but she didn't think too much about it before. Her heart was filled with love as she admired the pink and white decorations all over the room. It was so pretty.

"Happy birthday to you~" She heard them begin to sing. As she began walking more into the house, she finally saw him coming out from behind the crowd. Looking handsome as ever, a soft grin on his face as he slowly walked towards her with a cake in his hands. The candle lit already. Her heart stopped.

Seeing this and feeling overwhelmed by the immense amount of love she was given from everyone around her, she felt her eyes begin to water. It was her first birthday without her parents and she could feel their absence a little more. While singing, Sehun gently wiped away a tear that slipped down her face as she tried to laugh it off.

"Happy birthday to uri Suji~ Happy birthday to you! Wooo!" They all finished the song, cheering for her and watching her cry and laugh. When she looked up at him, she fell in love with him all over again. He was patiently waiting for her with a soft smile.

"Make a wish princess.." His husky voice reached her ears.

Hearing this, she took a deep breath. Closing her eyes and clasping her hands together. She took a second to make a wish before she opened her eyes and blew out the candles, having everyone cheer around her as she laughed and wiped her eyes.

Kyungsoo came over from the crowd to take the cake away from Sehun quickly, letting them have a moment. "Let's cut the cake in the kitchen!" Yifan exclaimed, as everyone began lingering around into the kitchen for some cake. Chanyeol played music in the back and officially started the party.

Soon enough, Sehun and Suji were the last ones in the big living room after giving some hugs to her loved ones.

He softly chuckled, bringing his hands to her head and gently wiping her eyes when the tears wouldn't stop. "You big baby, why are you crying?"