Part 1

The hospital let you out, nothing serious was wrong with you, other than having strange cuts along the side of your neck that looked like a vase smashed on it. This made you believe that the Black Butler thing was real.... But you were still not sure.

You went home and your mom put you in your room, still full of your merch. She had you sit in there and waited on you hand and foot

(A Month later)

You were better, you could stand up and stuff now, and your mom was leaving for a business trip that would last about a year. She worked at a pretty large company, and we were pretty wealthy. Living in a nice mansion. What? I forgot to say? Your filthy stinking rich dude!

You were reading some fanfics curled in a ball on your *cough*queen sized*cough* bed.

 'You felt like you got a tad bit too deep there 'penis' you thought and then started laughing. Alois was surprised by your sudden outburst, why did you start laughing? You showed no sign of stopping anytime soon.' You read quietly, this was an amazing fanfic.

You stopped reading when you heard a crash from down stairs. 'WELP I'M GONNA DIE!' You grabbed a potato, that was in your room for some reason, and went down.

You silently creep down the stairs, you look in the living room and you didn't see anything, you crept over to the kitchen door and when you opened it you saw...

...

Bruh

"Suh dude" you see your friend (F,N), "Suh" you give her a peace sign, "oh yeah B T dubs, there are some random dudes in the dining room that came out of thin air"

"oh"

"Wait, were you stealing my food?"