We all smiled and hugged Louis' mom. I put my fist in the air and screamed "Yes".

"Would you all like to see him? He's awake now," the doctor asked.

"Yes," we answered.

As we walked I spoke, "We should tell him about Steph."

"I certainly cannot say it," Louis' mom said.

"I'll do it. Don't worry, Mrs. Tomlinson," I said.

The doctor slowly opened the door and we rushed in to see him.

"Louis!" His mom broke into tears as she hugged him.

"Mom!" he said weakly.

"Hey, dude," I sniffled.

"Calum," he smiled and motioned for me to hug him.

"Christina, join us," he spoke so weakly. His voice cracked from distress.

Christina and I sat down and I spoke quietly, "You're really leaving, huh?"

She looked up at me and there were tear stains on her cheeks. I leaned in and she kissed me.

When we pulled away she hugged me.

"I'll take that as a no," I chuckled.

She laughed along with me. I picked her up and put her in my lap. I missed this so much, oh my god.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted big time," she said.

"You shouldn't be apologizing. I was spending a lot of time with her when I should've been spending time with you; my wonderful girlfriend," I whispered in her ear.

She blushed and nuzzled her face in my neck.

"I'm glad that you're staying," I smiled.

"I am too," she smiled back.

"I love you, Christina," I said.

"I love you more," she said.

"Impossible," I said shaking my head.

We both laughed.

Everyone sat in silence and just admired each other's presence.

"Where is Stephanie?" Louis asked cheerfully. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at everybody.

"What?" He looked worried.

"When you 'died'- wait, you know what happened, right?" I asked

"Yes, they explained very detailedly." He chuckled.

"Alright. Anyways, when you 'died' um, Stephanie got so upset that she ran home. I texted her to ask if she was okay, she replied with "goodbye"."

"What? I don't understand-"

"Lou, I was worried when she sent me that. I went to check on her-"

"Dude, did she cheat on me?"

"What? No, even if she did it wouldn't technically be cheating. You were dead."

"True that."

"Any who, I went to check on her, and I, uh, found her with a rope around her neck. Louis, Stephanie committed suicide."

He was silent for a little.

"No. No no no no, this is all my fault. NO. I CAN'T LOSE HER-"

"Louis, it's not your fault. But don't give up hope yet. She's only unconscious."

"Okay," he began crying harder.

Louis' POV

Calum played video games with me for a few hours. I lost each time. I can't see over my tears. I can't breathe. I can't move on without her.

"Ms. Harris? She's awake-"

"WHAT ROOM?" I jumped up and rubbed the nubbins out of my nose.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON PUT THOSE BACK IN RIGHT NOW," my mom screamed at me.

"Room B106." He smirked and told my mom it's fine for me to take the nubbins off for a little.

"STEPHANIE!" I ran in and hugged her.

"LOUIS. I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE WITHOUT YOU."

"SAME WITH YOU I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING."

"We both died," I added.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Stephanie and I cuddled tightly with our matching nubbins for hours. She can fix just any situation. Nobody has any idea of the pain we went through these past few days.