Magic Kingdom

Stephanie's POV

All of us are going to Magic Kingdom. But James' mom didn't want to come with us.

I don't really want to talk to Chloe and Michael because Chloe had a rant on how amazing this park is and she hopes that something 'romantic' will happen to her and Michael. So I decided to not talk to her at the park.

Louis and I were walking down the 'road' or 'path' when he spoke up, "Steph, I really do not see a problem if me and you started dating-"

"Louis. I told you already, we can't date. I can't do that to Hannah-"

"Fuck Hannah! I don't care about her!"

"Well I do. She's my friend," I said looking down at the ground. I can't believe he doesn't care.

"I think you should just move on," I told him walking away.

I walked over to Ashley and she started talking.

"Hey, Steph. How do you like Florida so far?"

"I really like it. It's beautiful."

"Yep, it sure is. I come here every summer to visit my grandmother."

"Lucky you," we laughed.

We walked over to the castle and I just stared at it.

"C'mon! Take a picture!" Olivia said.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the beautiful thing in front of me.

We passed a statue of Mickey and Minnie Mouse while all of us were walking.

"Aw, babe! Look!" Chloe said pointing to the statue.

Michael kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear and she blushed. Oh god. What did he say, and if it's what I think he said that kid has something wrong with him. And trust me. Knowing Michael it probably is what I think he said.

I noticed that it was already dark out. Someone walked in front of me blocking my view of the statue.

"Excuse me-"

"Can't we just talk about it?" Louis asked.

"Louis! There is nothing to talk about," I whispered.

"But-"

"Lou, I want to date you, I think. But it's just not a good idea anymore. Hannah and-"

"I told you already! Don't let Hannah get in the way!"

"It's not just Hannah," I said walking away.

I heard the fireworks go off, so I looked up to check if there were any, just incase if I wasn't hearing things, and sure enough, there were fireworks.

I turned around and saw Michael kiss Chloe. I guess Chloe's wish came true after all.

I sighed and turned around about to walk away when Louis grabbed my face and kissed me. But this time, it wasn't like our other ones. It wasn't like our stage kisses or the little quick ones we sneak behind stage.

"I've always wanted to do that," he chuckled pulling away.

I walked away hearing the sound of the fireworks getting lower and lower every step I took.

I have to stay away from him. My feelings grow more and more when I'm with him. But the problem is I can't stay away from him. I'm literally forced to be with him. I have to share a room with him on this dumb trip, we are a couple in a play with the lead roles. But the thing I hate most is that he changed me. I'm not that same shy girl I was before I really got to know him.

I sat on a bench and just thought about the kiss that just happened moments ago.

This time it was different.