The Move

Stephanie's POV

All of us woke up and got ready for the day. We were about to go upstairs, but Calum and Christina stopped us.

"We have something to tell you guys," Christina smiled looking at Calum.

Okay, I swear if Christina is pregnant I'm going to freak out.

"What is it?" Louis asked.

"Christina and I sold the house in California and we are moving here in Doncaster," Calum said.

A smile crept on my face and ran over to Christina and hugged her.

"You guys are moving here?! In Doncaster?" Louis asked.

"Yeah," Calum smiled.

"But, I have to transfer to your school as a senior," Christina said.

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed.

I can't believe Christina and Calum are moving here. And Christina is going to our school too, this is great!

"Calum what about you?" I asked him.

"I'm going to college," he answered.

"Speaking of school, aren't you guys missing school right now to come here?" I asked.

"Oh, it's our spring break. And that's when we usually come here," Calum told me.

"Wait, what about all of your things?" Louis asked.

"Since we knew we were moving already, we packed a lot of our clothes," Calum laughed.

We all got out of the basement to tell Louis' mom and sisters the news. All of them were so happy.

"Me and Christina are moving in the house today actually," Calum said giving her a side hug.

"Wait. Your cars!" Louis' mom said.

"Oh, we already took care of that," Christina laughed.

"We're getting new ones sometime next week probably," Calum added.

"I'll drive you guys to the house that way you can get settled if you'd like?" Louis asked.

"Thanks, Louis," Christina smiled.

Calum and Christina got their things and put them in Louis' car.

Calum told him the address and the house wasn't that far away actually.

I turned on the radio and it was silent, except for the music playing of course.

"We're here!" Louis said.

We arrived at the house and it was huge and very pretty I may add.

"Woah, this house is amazing," I said in awe.

"How are you gonna afford it?" Louis teased.

"Christina and I have jobs," Calum said smugly to Louis.

Well that shut Louis up.

We walked inside the house and it was even bigger on the inside. They placed their luggage down and looked around.

"We need to buy a lot of things," Calum laughed.

"Yeah," Christina giggled.

They walked upstairs and we heard them gasp. Louis and I walked up the stairs and saw what they were looking at.

"Really?! I thought you guys saw a dead body or something!" Louis said.

"Sorry. It's just that this bedroom is humongous!" Christina said happily.

"Yeah. Now you have plenty of room to do whatever it is you guys want to do," Louis winked.

"Oh my god, man!" Calum said.

We laughed at them and me and Louis left them alone for a moment. As usual we just stepped outside and listened to their conversation.

"Babe. I can't believe this. It's like a dream come true," Christina said.

You could almost hear them smiling. I'm so happy for them. I mean I know they used to live with each other, but this house is amazing.

"I know, baby. We have this house all to ourselves. Along with this bedroom, and plenty of other rooms if you know what I mean," Calum said.

"You're such a pervert!" Christina laughed.

Louis and I walked back in the room and we saw them hugging.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we're gonna leave. Call me if you guys need to go anywhere. I'll see you guys later," Louis waved.

"Thanks, bye," they said.

We left and Louis dropped me off at my house.

"Bye, Steph."

"Bye, Louis."