Saved

Calum's POV

"OPEN UP." I pounded on Stephanie's front door. I saw her aunt hurry to the door.

"Hello, Calum, I'm so-"

"WHERE IS STEPHANIE?" I shouted.

"Dude, calm down. What do you want from her?"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I hit the wall.

"Her room," her aunt answered.

I ran up the stairs and tried to open the door. Locked.

"STEPHANIE! COME ON. IF YOU'RE STILL IN THERE OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR." By that point her aunt and cousin were standing behind me.

"Calum, please calm down. What is going on?" her aunt spoke while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"NOT ONLY IS LOUIS GONE BUT STEPHANIE TOO."

"What?" Tears formed at her eyes.

I kicked the door down and there lay Stephanie on the floor. The rope was around her head.

"STEPHANIE!" we all shrieked.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE, JACOB," I screamed. He called and I picked her up and carefully took the rope off.

I looked at her phone and it displayed a picture of her, Louis, and Ed Sheeran.

"Stephanie," I whispered.

I heard the sirens and put Stephanie back on the floor.

"SHE'S UP HERE," I shouted to them.

They took her on a stretcher and then to the ambulance. They immediately started to do work on her.

I rode with Stephanie in the ambulance. When we arrived they took her in the stretcher up to the same ICU. I ran to the waiting room and found Christina and Louis' mom there.

"Oh my god. What happened?" Louis' mom asked.

"Stephanie committed suicide. She might have succeeded," I started to gasp for air. They both started to cry.

"We are going to start work on her. She is unconscious right now, but her heart is just barely beating. We can try to save her," the doctor spoke. We all nodded.

"Stephanie, remember we all love you. Especially Louis." I know she can't hear me, but it was worth a shot.

They took her away and I turned around.

"Christina, why're you here? I told you to stay home."

"I needed to see what was going on. Hi, Ms. Harris," she spoke as she went to hug her.

"What a day," Louis' mom spoke. We all nodded in agreement.

We sat in silence for an hour.

"WE NEED ICU DOCTORS IN ROOM B103."

"Wait, that's Louis' room," Christina spoke.

"He's dead-" I started to speak but realized how sensitive his mom will be to that comment.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Louis' mom screamed.

"Please, ma'am, wait in the waiting room."

"But-"

"Now."

We went back to our seats and nervously waited.

A few hours later a doctor walked out.

"Friends and family of Mr. Tomlinson?" We nodded.

"Monitors attached to Mr. Tomlinson transmitted us signals telling us his systems started to just barely work again. He never pulled him off life-support upon request. And what a great request that was. We performed immediate surgery to help his systems fully turn on. All he needs now is oxygen until he can breathe on his own."