Hospital

Stephanie's POV

We arrived at the hospital and they rushed Louis in. They told us to wait outside the examining room, so we did as we were told.

They came out of the room with Louis on a stretcher.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, the bullet went through his leg, but only through the skin. However, the bullet is still there. So his leg will need surgery. After that he should be fine, but he will just need to rest for about two months or so," the doctor said.

I nodded my head and I sat down.

"I just called Louis' mom. She's on her way," Calum said.

"Okay," I said softly.

I honestly don't know what to say. Yeah, I'm happy that he will be okay, but my boyfriend got shot. How the hell am I supposed to react to that?

I slumped down in my seat and tapped my foot on the floor.

"You heard what the doctor said, he's going to be fine," Calum said.

"Yeah," I whispered.

I heard footsteps and I looked up. I saw Louis' mom running down the hall.

"Is he alright!?" she asked.

"The doctor said the bullet when through his skin, not through his bone. The bullet is still in there though and now he needs surgery to get it out," I told her.

"Oh my god," she sighed.

The doctor came out of the room and spoke, "You can come in now. We will do his surgery in a half an hour."

All of us walked in and his mom rushed over.

"Louis! Louis, are you alright? How are you feeling?" she exclaimed.

"Calm down, mum. I'm fine," he said groggily.

"Steph? Are you here too?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said as I walked over to his bed.

"Hey, babe," he said weakly.

"Hi," I whispered.

"I'll be alright. I love you, you know that right?"

I nodded and spoke, "I love you too."

Doctors came rushing into the room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"WE'RE LOSING HIM," a doctor called out.

Christina ran out of the room with tears rushing down her face.

"CALUM. OH MY GOD," I yelled.

"WE NEED YOU ALL TO PLEASE LEAVE THE ROOM," a doctor yelled.

"CAL, WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

"Stephanie. We need to leave the room, let's go," he told me

"LOUIS!" I yelled.

Calum dragged me out of the room. Everything was blurry. I couldn't see straight. My tears were blocking my vision.

"Stephanie. Calm down. I need you to be calm for me, okay?" he said.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM? MY BOYFRIEND IS DYING AS WE SPEAK!" I cried.

He took me outside and it was pouring out.

"STEPHANIE HARRIS, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" he yelled.

"NO, CALUM! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU?"

"YES, I DO ACTUALLY. REMEMBER WHEN I ALMOST LOST CHRISTINA AT LOUIS' HOUSE? AND TODAY I ALMOST LOST HER, TWO FUCKING TIMES."

"CALUM, THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT."

"NO IT'S NOT. CHRISTINA MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, IF I LOST HER MY LIFE WOULD BE LIKE HELL!"

"CALUM, LOUIS IS DYING RIGHT NOW! I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN AFTER THIS."

"DON'T SAY THAT, STEPH."

I walked back into the hospital and I was soaked. My clothes were soggy and my hair was drenched. But that's when I realized I was actually never going to see Louis William Tomlinson ever again.