22

April's POV:

I plop down in my desk and wait for the teacher and everyone else to file in. This is my least favorite class of the day. There's awful people in here and the teachers a complete nutcase.

As the bell rings the teacher gives us questions to do from the book. I quickly start working on them because I just want to get them done.

I'm pulled away from my work by a girl I've never talked to but I've seen her around and I know she's probably the most popular girl here. "So are you and Ethan together?" She ask in a whisper.

"Uh not really." I answer still kind of confused as to why she's talking to me. "Well Aaron told me that he was just with you for some sort of bet that he had with Jake." Ouch.

"How does Aaron know this?" I ask trying to remain calm. Maybe she's lying. She has to be lying. "He sits at his lunch table. They talk about the bet all the time." She smirks. She's really not making any of this better.

My face falls and she can tell. "If it makes you feel any better he probably won the bet." I roll my eyes. I really need to talk to Ethan. At this point I'm heart broken and pissed off.

There's nothing more dangerous than a heartbroken women. "I knew he didn't really like you. I could just tell." She mutters. "And you think Aaron really likes you? Think again sweetheart." I spit. I don't know if he likes her or not. I'm just pissed and I need her to get off my case.

Ethan's POV:

Right after class I head straight towards April's locker. I don't know why. I just want to talk to her. This has become an everyday thing.

I see her. She's putting her things in her locker like she always does. "Hey." I smile. She doesn't say anything.

"Rough day?" I ask hoping for an answer. "I guess you could say that." She says slamming her locker shut and heading for the doors.

"Woah. What's wrong?" I ask catching up to her and stopping her. "You. That's what's wrong." She spits. My eyebrows furrow as my heart sinks into my stomach.

"I'm glad I'm just some bet to you." She says yanking her arm away from me. "What?!" I ask surprised. She shouldn't even know about this and she's not just some bet to me.

"I know what you're doing Ethan." She says. "I'm not doing anything!" I argue. "Save it Ethan." She mutters making her way towards the doors yet again. This time I don't stop her. She's never gonna forgive me for this.

—————————
AN:

She knows now