1

Ethan's POV:

"Nice of you to show up Dolan." The teacher booms as I walk into the classroom 15 minutes late. I grin. "No problem Mr. Buchanan." He drops the chalk in the trey and dust his hands off.

"Take a seat." He mutters. He's for sure gonna write me up but I couldn't care less honestly.

I scan the room for an empty seat and a smirk plays on my lips as I see a desk next to the new girl. Perfect.

Every girl in the class stares at me as I make my way to my seat but her face is buried in the work sheet Mr. Buchanan just handed out. She's probably the only person I've seen work on our pre calculus homework.

She's zooming through it as I plop down in my desk.

"What's up." I say nonchalantly. She glances up at me then looks back down at her paper. "Just actually getting my work done." She answers. Well shit.

"Are you some kind of genius?" I ask as she flips the paper over already onto the back. She shrugs ignoring me. Damn this is different.

"So what's your name?" I ask and this time she looks me in the face as she answers. "None of your business." She sasses clearly annoyed at me for disrupting her work.

"Feisty." I grin and she rolls her eyes and finishes off the last problem over Cramer's rule. Fuck how does she do that?

Once she finishes she tucks her hair behind her ear and walks up to Mr. Buchanan's desk. "Done already April?" He ask taking the paper from her.

A smirk plays on my lips at the fact that I just heard her name. April. Different but cute.

I look her up and down as she waits for Mr. Buchanan to look over her paper. "Wow." Is all Mr. Buchanan says as he hands her back her paper.

She carries it back to her desk and she sits it down as she opens her folder. A+. So she's one of those girls? I didn't expect someone that looked like her to be this smart.

She slips the paper into her folder. "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop staring." She mutters closing the folder and sitting it back down with the rest of her stuff.

"You like math?" Is all I ask. "It's not my favorite. I prefer English." She answers coldly. Interesting.

"So are you smart in all of you classes?" She shrugs. "I guess." I just nod.

All I can think about is how I'm supposed to crack a girl like this. All the other girls are easy to crack. They're not as smart as her and they don't care about their future. All they care about is now and how popular they are. She's the complete opposite.

—————-
AN:

So this is the first chapter :)

I hope you guys like it so far.