12

April's POV:

"Okay. Wow." Sierra says holding her hands out in front of her. I chuckle a little and turn around to look into my mirror.

I looked amazing. My outfit hugged me in all the right places.

Not to mention the great makeup done by Britney and my hair that's in loose waves

Not to mention the great makeup done by Britney and my hair that's in loose waves. I looked great.

I had a black chocker on to top everything off.

I could definitely give Ethan a run for his money in this outfit.

"So are we ready?" Britney ask.

"Yeah just let me put my heels on." I say rushing into my closet.

I pick up the only pair of heels I own and I sigh in relief at the fact that they match my outfit.

"Okay now I'm ready

"Okay now I'm ready." I say with a smile as I finish putting my heels on. "Let's go." Britney says with a smirk.

"This is your first party at this school so we gotta make a good impression." Sierra says and we make our way to Britney's car. I chuckle a little as I hop into the back seat and Morgan sits next to me.

"Does your mom know we're going to a party?" Sierra ask glancing back at me. "No. She thinks we're going to Britney's house. She's been wanting me to make some friends so it wasn't hard to convince her to let me go out." I chuckle. She nods and turns back towards the road.

It only takes a few minutes to get to the party. There's no parking space at all so of course Britney has to park about a block away. We're definitely gonna regret that later.

"I'll be the DD this time." Britney says. "I'm not in the mood to drink." She adds scrunching up her nose.

As we get closer to the house the music is audible. The house seems to be full and we can hear people from the backyard.

"Our first mission is to get some drinks and loosen up." Sierra grins. Morgan and I chuckle as we enter the house.

I immediately feel overwhelmed. Maybe those drinks are a good idea.