4

Ethan's POV:

There she is. The same seat she sat in yesterday. I just have to act cool. It can't be that hard. It's just one girl.

"Nice to see you're on time today." Mr. Buchanan said with a wicked type of smile. "I'm just as surprised as you are." I say with a slight wave as I make my way to the seat I sat in yesterday. Luckily no one took it.

"So is it too late to ask for math help?" I ask April leaning towards her a bit. She scoffed. "Alright pass forward last nights homework. April yours is already graded." Mr. Buchanan echoes through out the room. April sends him a slight smile then turns back to me.

"Just a little late." She smirks. I roll my eyes and pass forward my worksheet with a total of two problems done.

I'm not bad at math I just don't care enough to do it. Just like all of my other classes.

Mr. Buchanan gathers the papers and sets them on his desk. "There is a test tomorrow so today is a work day. I'll be giving you guys a study guide." He explains to everyone.

Some people grown at the idea of a test and others don't seem to mind because a work day means you can basically do whatever. He never seems to care if you're actually working or not.

After he hands out the study guides he makes his way back to his desk. Of course April's quick to work on the study guide.

She probably doesn't even need to do it. She seems to already know all the material. "Why do you even bother doing the study guide?" I ask curiously. She looks at me furrowing her eyebrows. "You don't seem to need to do it." I add.

She lets out a sigh. "Extra practice." Is all she says and that's probably the nerdiest thing I've ever heard someone say but a part of me liked it.

She continued to scribble away on her paper and I pulled out my phone. Of course I wasn't going to do this study guide.

"The looks of your last worksheet tells me you could use the extra practice." April says still looking at her paper. I scoff. "I'll be fine. It's not that big of a deal." And with that she fell silent and I didn't hear from her for the rest of the class.

——————-
AN:

School has sucked some major balls lately.

Have you guys ever felt so over worked that you're legit exhausted? That's what I'm feeling right about now.