11

Ethan's POV:

She's sitting at her lunch table laughing and I can't take my eyes off of her. I can't stop thinking about yesterday.

"You good bro?" Jake ask glancing over at April. I nod. I haven't told him about yesterday which is strange because usually I always tell him about things like this but this time I didn't want to.

I didn't want him thinking about her in bed. I wanted to be the only one to do so.

"Are you sure? You haven't taken your eyes off her the whole time." I sigh. What am I supposed to tell him? I probably had the best sex I ever had yesterday. No.

"Are you falling for her bro?" He ask. I scoff. "Are you kidding?" I laugh. I wasn't falling for her. I just couldn't take my mind off of her.

April's POV:

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Ethan ask once Mr. Buchanan stops talking. "I didn't even know there was one." I admit.

"You should come." He smirks. The smirk reminds me so much of yesterday and I'm left wanting yesterday to happen all over again. Fuck.

"We'll see." I smirk back at him. I can't make him think I want him as much as I do.

***********
The end of school

"Ethan brought up this party tonight and I was wondering if we were going?" I ask the girls.

"He asked you?" Britney ask with wide eyes. If she thought this was crazy I wonder what she'd think if I told her about yesterday.

"No. He just asked if I was going." I shrug. "I say we go." Morgan butts in. "Yeah." Sierra agrees.

"Show him what he's missing out on." Morgan smirks. "Great idea." Britney says mimicking her smirk.

"We'll be over around 8 to help you get ready. You have to look smoking hot." Sierra pipes up. I smile. This could be fun.

I could make Ethan crave me just as much as I craved him.