Chapter 14 - Lemon

“Sesshomaru...” she moaned.

The way she called his name made his insides burn with hunger. Hunger for her. But he was able to control it. He kissed her neck deeper, causing her to breathe out shakily as she tilted her head back. He turned her body until her side was against him, his kisses spreading down to her collarbone. Her hand glided over his chest as she grasped onto his kimono.

She blushed deeply as another moan escaped. “Lord Sesshomaru...”

Sesshomaru’s body hitched at her words and Lyra could feel it. He moved his lips away and lifted his head to look at her face. As she opened her eyes, she stared into his own afraid that she ruined the moment. But the colour of his eyes had deepened.

“You should not have said that.”

His voice was dark and much deeper. But a second later, Lyra let out a quick yelp of surprise as Sesshomaru pinned her to the ground. His body hovered over hers, using his one arm to hold him up. His usually pristine placed hair now fell over his shoulders, surrounding them but Lyra could only focus on his eyes. She had never seen such a strong desire.

“I-"

She was cut off as Sesshomaru crashed his lips into hers. Her moans hit his lips as the passion grew exponentially. Her mind was a whirlwind and he had to force himself to stay in control. She was human and the last thing he wished was to hurt her. However, that would be inevitable. As he lowered his body onto hers, she could feel the sheer size of his member against her thigh.

Lyra was a virgin. She always held true to the fact she would only make love on the night of her wedding. Although it wasn’t her wedding night, she knew Sesshomaru would be the one who she would spend the rest of her short life with. That being said, she knew what a penis looked like but she had never seen one first hand, let alone the penis of a demon. But from what she could feel against her leg, she had reasons to be worried.

Their kiss slowly came to an end as Sesshomaru parted from her lips, their eyes locking onto one another’s as Lyra quietly caught her breath. She could feel his talons gently raking through the top of her head.

“I wish this to be perfect for you, my beloved,” he spoke, his voice deep and rumbling.
“I know it will be,” she whispered back.

He lifted himself up onto his knees before taking her hand and lifting her up too. Her brows furrowed with confusion but Sesshomaru remained silent. He made her stand before focusing on removing his clothing causing Lyra's cheeks to grow hot.

“Turn away," he ordered.

He didn’t even look her way. He wanted this to be a surprise for her. She did as she was told and had an idea of her own. Whilst he was occupied, she began to undress as quietly as possible keeping her back to him. She removed her top before sliding off her jeans. She was glad she did it while he wasn’t looking because one, it would be embarrassing, and two, it's impossible to take skinny jeans off in a sexy way. Thankfully she always wore matching underwear and this number was quite a flirty black lace set.

Sesshomaru had finished what he was doing. He had laid out the layers of his kimono on the ground, leaving him only in his puffed trousers. His mokomoko was set out to provide cushioning for Lyra, its objective to keep her comfortable. (I don’t know if he can remove his mokomoko but in this he can -u- ). Satisfied, he called her.

“Lyra.”

Just then, he stood and turned to face her just as she turned to him. Sesshomaru’s eyes widened very slightly at the sight before him. His golden eyes glowed as they travelled down her body. She was a true beauty in his eyes. Her body she would hide from the world only to be shown to him. From the golden tone of her skin, to each curve of her form and the way her tousled hair framed her breasts. Lyra had been too embarrassed to look up at him. She had already glanced at his muscular athletic torso. The image of his chiselled pectorals and abs remained engrained in her mind. The fact that his left arm had been cut off didn’t take away from his own mesmerising beauty.