Too late ? - Zane

Start from the beginning

" About a year "

" Yea you dork "

Then they kept giggling and laughing. They seemed to be really good friends. They didn't say that their dating although at times it did look as if they were . My guess is that they are friends that are comfortable with anything.

Although I still wanted to be apart of her life I was glad to see that she was doing well without me . But if I had to be honest I was kinda jealous of this Ryder . To be so close to her must be nice . How I long for that experience again.

As the day went on I left Barnes and Noble and decided to carry out my business. As much as I would have loved to stay and watch , eavesdropping is considered rude nonetheless , and creepy.  

I got lunch and so on but I had to admit that me trying to clear my head from (y/n) wasn't working at all now . I couldn't keep her out of my mind . Where can I go where I can just relax ?

The Park , yes I met (y/n) there but that's where I went to clear my head and relax before I met her . When I finally arrived at the park out of habit I was walking towards the bench that I always sit at . Looking up I saw that it was occupied not by anyone random either . It was (y/n) and Ryder !

On "my" bench . Even though it's technically not my bench because it is on public property I still couldn't believe that they would be sitting there together. This bench had meant so much to (y/n) and I but now she brings this guy here ?!

I hid behind a bush near by . And decided to snoop a bit , for um ..... investigation purposes ? I just don't trust this guy ! Although I'm not sure if that would suffice as probable cause or not .....

They seemed to be doing what they were in Barnes and Noble , talking ,laughing and so on . Nothing too suspicious I guess .

" Ok , Truth or Dare ? " (y/n) asked Ryder .

" Truth "

" hummmm ...... do you have a crush on anyone? "

" Maybe I do "

" who ?! "

" Tsk tsk , you only asked if I have a crush on someone, not who they are "

" Darn it ! Fine ! I will get you next time ! "

" Alright " he snickered. " Truth or Dare ? "

" Dare ! "

" Do a cartwheel down the slide "

"..... Chicken ! "

" Hey ! I thought we weren't playing with chickens ! "

" Says the guy that used one ten minutes ago " she huffed.

" Fine , you got me , but that's the only chicken you get , you should have saved it for a worse Dare , what's wrong with going down the slide ? "

" One , I don't feel like getting hurt and two , I'm lazy "

" Sounds just about right "

" Shut up ! " she laughed " Truth or Dare dummy ?! "

" Dare "

" Darn ! Your supposed to pick Truth ! But fine I can work around that .... I dare you to tell me who you like ! "

" ................ No "

" What ?! You can't do that ! "

" Yes I can , I have unlimited chickens "

" Whatever you cheater ! " she started to pout by crossing her arms and slumping down on the bench .

" Truth or Dare (y/n) ? "

" ...... Dare " she continued to pout .

" I dare you to kiss someone in the park"

" W-what ?! Chicken ! "

" You don't have any more chickens "

" I'm not going to kiss some random -"

Thats when Ryder put his hand under her chin and made her look at him .

" I said someone, not some random person "he smirked as he saw the blush creep onto her face .

She just sat there blushing as he slowly leaned closer to her face . I wanted to stop him but she seemed fine with it since she didn't push him away and it's none of my business anymore because she isn't mine.

He was so close to her lips that only a peice of gum could be put in between them but that's when he stopped . I sighed with relief. Thank goodness .

He then spoke . " Only if your ok with it ..."

She nodded .... NODDED ?! " Yes , I am " she then closed the gap between them . She kissed him ! She did ! Not the other way around! Why am I so upset ?! She isn't mine anymore! But .... I still consider her mine .

As I continued observing i had hoped that maybe it was a friend type kiss ? But it wasn't that , she had wrapped her arms around his neck and he proceeded to put his hands on her waist .

When they finally pulled away both of them were blushing hard .

" Y-your a good kisser Ryder......"

" Y-Yea , you too ......"

She bit her lip and looked at the ground . Then Ryder kissed her cheek and whispered something to her . Whatever he said made her smile and she nodded and said yes .

A/n: Muhahaha ! U hate me again don't you ? 😈 I can't help but torture people, sometimes it feels like that's what I meant to do in this world XD Screwing with people and pissing them off my be dangerous but it's fun as Hell ! XD 😏.

( Ryder is - Yuu Otosaka from the Anime - Charlotte) ( awesome anime Btw )