Chapter 8: Please Believe... Oh, no

Felix's P.O.V.
I knock on Bendy's door, hoping he'll answer. Luckily, he does. He looks at me with fear in his eyes and is about to shut the door. I put my foot in the doorway stopping the door. "Bendy! I'm sorry for whatever I did!! If I hurt you in any way, I can assure you that I didn't mean to!" I say, trying to gain his trust. He looks at me unsure. "Bendy, I just want to show you and Cuphead something." I explain. He looks into my eyes and slowly opens the door letting me in. "Thank you." I say then walk in. "Is Cuphead here?" I ask. "Y-Yeah." He says, and Cuphead as if on cue comes out "Felix! What the fuck are you doing here?!?" He shouts, pinning me to the wall. "W-Wait!" I say. "Cup, he wants to show us something!" Bendy says, pulling Cuphead away from me. "Fine. If he tries anything, he's gonna be dead." Cuphead glares at me. "Okay. Well I can prove to you that Lucifer is controlling me." I say. "What? But Mugs and I defeated him!" Cuphead shouts. "Apparently not. He's using me for something but I don't quite know." I explain. "Shit. I do remember him saying something about coming back to kill us." Cuphead says quietly. "Watch. Cuphead, go outside and pretend to walk away." "Okay?" Cuphead says unsure. He walks towards the door and closes it.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I nervously watch Cuphead go outside. Mr. Felix looks at me and says, "It'll be okay, Bendy." I nod. A few seconds later, he stares blankly. "M-Mr. Felix?" I ask. He shakes his head and smirks at me. "Oh, Bendy. You know, you don't really need Cuphead. You just need me." He walks towards me. "U-Uhh C-Cuphead?!?" I stutter. He runs in and punches Felix in the face. "Lucifer! Get out!" Cup shouts. A few seconds later, Lucifer comes out. "Ahhh, Cuphead." He says. "The hell do you want?!??!" Cup shouts. "Just wanted to kill you as I afore promised." He smiles, revealing all his sharp teeth. I get close to Cuphead and hold his hand. He holds back. "Just a few questions. Why use Felix? Why make him do all those sexual things? And why use him against Bendy if it's only me you want?" Cup glares at him. "I chose Felix because who better than a friend of yours? Making him do all those sexual things was just to distract both of you and lose your trust in him so if he were to try to tell you what was going on, you wouldn't believe him. That failed. Finally, I had assumed that if Felix had done all those things to Bendy, Bendy would lose interest in you and gain interest in Felix. You'd be depressed which would make it more easy to kill you. But once again, that failed." Lucifer explains. "Now, onto the execution!" Lucifer yells and just as he is about to grab Cuphead, something pierces through him, and he drops dead. Startled, I look around the Devil only to see Mugman. "Mugs!" I shout gleefully. Mugs shoots Lucifer a couple more times before responding. "Hey, Bends." He smiles. "Mugs! How did you-" Cup stops talking when Mugs holds up his hand. "I decided to visit you and Bendy so I heard a lot of shouting and when I looked through the window, I saw Lucifer. Instinctively, I shot him." Mugs explains. "Lucky us." Cup responds. "Mr. Felix!" I had completely forgotten about him. I try to shake him but he doesn't wake up. I start to panic until I see his chest rising and falling. "Oh thank god." I mumble. Mugs and Cup are chatting away while walking to the kitchen. Suddenly, I feel very hot. I wipe my forehead and to my surprise, I see ink on my gloves. My eyes widen in surprise as ink drips down my face. I gasp. "Bends? Are you okay?" Cup asks from the kitchen. "I-I'm just f-fine." I say trying to remain calm. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror only to see ink all over my face. Nauseous, I go to the toilet and throw up. After a while, I sit up but end up coughing harshly. I made such a mess in the bathroom. As I slowly get up, I cough up some blood. {What is going on with me?} I hear a knock on the door. "Bends? Are you sure you're alright?" Cup's voice rings. "I'm fi-" I throw up even more. "Bendy?!" I hear the doorknob rattle. I shakily get up and open the door. "Cup, I told you, I'm oka-" Unable to finish my sentence, everything feels like it's in slow motion. My vision is blurry. I can feel myself falling and Cup slowly shouting my name. Then, everything goes black....

TBC... 😱😱