Chapter 6: An Argument Already?

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I speed walk to Bendy's house. He texted me and told me that we "need to talk". Whenever someone says that, you know it's never gonna go good. I walk up the steps and ring the doorbell. Boris answers the door. "Hey, Boris! Is Bendy here?" I ask. "Oh, ummm, yeah! Hey, is Mugs at your house? I was just gonna go over there." He says. "Yeah he's there! Have fun!" I say and run upstairs. I open the door to Bendy's room and sure enough he's sitting on his bed. "Bendy! What's wrong?" I ask hesitantly. "Cuphead... you're not using me for money... right?" He asks me. I can see the sadness in his eyes. "What? No, of course not, Bends!" I walk over and sit next to him. "Well... someone texted me... and they said they knew you. They said you didn't actually wanna date me because you love me. Instead they said you wanted to date me because of a bet!" He gets off the bed and looks at me. I feel so bad right now. "Bends, that isn't true at all. I love you very much. Who sent this text to you?" I ask. "Well, there wasn't a name or anything... but they said they've met me before.." He looks down. "Can I see these texts, please?" I ask. He grabs his phone and gives it to me. As soon as I read the texts, I instantly know who it is. "Felix!" I growl softly. "What?" Bendy asks. Without another word, I hand Bendy's phone to him and run out of his house. "Cuphead!" I hear him shout at me but I keep running.

Bendy's P.O.V.
"Cuphead!" I shout. "What is going on?" I ask myself quietly.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I run up the steps to Felix's house and bang on his door. He opens it. "You!" I growl. "Me what, Cuphead? And I do have a doorbell you know. Don't want you to go bruising your hands now." He says smugly. "Why you little shit!" I shout and grab him by his shirt collar. I slam him against the wall. "Ooh, daddy likes playing rough." He smirks. Wait, what?!? "Felix, what the fuck are you talking about?!?!!!" I ask. This isn't like him at all. "What do you mean what am I talking about?" He asks trying to act innocent. I slam him against the wall again. "You fucking like Bendy!" I shout at him. "Well I do, Cup but really what's the use of liking one of you when I can love both of you?" He smirks again. Suddenly, he pulls me into a kiss. In shock, I shove him away. He falls to the ground. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong daddy?" He asks. I glare at him. "Yes. You have done many things wrong... and DON'T fucking call me that ever again!" I grow then slam the door.

Felix's P.O.V.
I open my eyes. "Ow..." I whimper. Everything hurts and I can see some bruises on me. {What happened here?} I ask myself. Lucifer appears. "Good job, Felix. Now I just have to distract them using you. A perfect plan." He smirks. "M-Mr. Lucifer, sir? Why are you using me again?" I ask unsure. "I told you that's classified." He growls. "S-Sorry, sir." I say. He mumbles something before disappearing again. I rub my bruises. "Is he using me for something bad?" I ask myself, quietly. I grab my phone and look at the text messages I sent to Bendy. I can't remember sending any of this. {Has Lucifer gotten into my head? Is he controlling my thoughts and actions?} Now I am very worried.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I slowly trudge back to Bendy's house. That was so unlike Felix. Is anything wrong with him? I reach Bendy's house and knock on the door. He answers the door and lets me in. "So, what happened?" He asks. I don't want to tell him about what happened between Felix and I. "Nothing... I'm just happy to be with you." I say hugging him. He twitches a bit, but he hugs me back. I am so confused with many things right now.

TBC✌️✌️