Chapter 3: Jealousy

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I felt like going for a walk in the park to clear my head. As soon as I had gotten to the park, I saw Bendy walking around with Felix. Not wanting to be seen, I hid behind a couple of trees. I guess you could say I was stalking them. Anyways, they were walking and talking. I tried to get closer to see what they were talking about. "I-I guess I'd describe it as love." I heard Bendy say. I froze. I listened more but some noisy kids came close by and I couldn't hear what they were saying. I saw Bendy get flustered a bit and then Felix looked surprised. {Did Bendy just confess his feelings to Felix?} I asked myself. I came out from the trees and continued walking around. I glared at Felix. He didn't seem to notice. Just like I didn't seem to notice Bendy walk away from Felix. I was still glaring at Felix when I heard footsteps approaching. I looked in the direction of the footsteps and saw Bendy. He looked at me kinda confused. I felt my face heat up as I walked in the other direction. I heard him say something under his breath but I couldn't quite hear what he said. As I walked home, I couldn't stop thinking about what Bendy said. Could there be a small possibility of him liking me? Or did the actually tell Felix that he loves him? I just don't know. I bumped into someone. "Sorry..." I said. "Cuphead?" I looked up from my feet and saw Bendy. My face began to head up again. "B-Bendy?" "Yeah. Why were you staring at Felix in the park?" He asked curiously. "O-Oh... ummm... I was just..." "Checking him out?" Bendy asked while smirking. "W-What?!?!? No!" I stated firmly, knowing I was blushing even more. "Meh, I don't blame you. He is quite an amazing sight." Bendy gushed. That was it. "What do you even see in him anyways?! He's just a dumb cat that has a magical bag so what? It's not like he cares about you the way I do! I'll bet he doesn't even worry about you all the time! I'm also pretty damn sure that he doesn't love you like I do! There isn't anything special about him at all! He's just a fucking cat that likes going on adventures! Big hoot!" By this point I had realized that I revealed way too much. "W-What?" Bendy asked stuttering. I looked at him and saw that he was blushing a lot. "Shit..." I muttered.

TBC!!
Sorry again guys! I know I said longer chapters but I'm busy with school and stuff. Don't worry though! I promise the next chapter will be much longer!