Forth's friends circle?

I see swimming pools and  Living rooms  and Aeroplanes

I see a little house on a Hill and children's names...

Chapter . 26.

' Hey, Beam ', the Engineering guys who were also in Forth 's friend circle waved at him.

Beam locked his car and jogged over to the guys, to shake their hands and greet them.

' Long time no see, man!', one of them clipped him on his shoulder.

' We don't see you often these days..', one of the other agreed.

Lam who was also Forth 's best friend put him in a head-lock ,' Yeah', he ruffled Beam's hair,' Did you find yourself some sweet girl or something', he teased. 

He stressed on the word " something".

' No!! Argh !!', Beam whined as he pushed Lam away, all the guys cooed at Beam.

' Come on don't be shy tell us what our cute doctor had been doing all this time?'.

Beam scowled ,' I'm not cute', one of the guys had the nerve to pinch his cheeks, Beam kicked him in his thigh.

Everyone laughed as the guy groaned in pain,' That hurts', he moaned.

'What are you guys doing here anyway?', he asked, before he mumbled under his breath to the guy,' Serves you right'.

' We are actually going out to have drinks, wanna join?'.

Beam remembered what happened last time he went to one of those drink party, he faked a smile,' No , not today, I have something—maybe some other time'., he declined politely.

' Why is everyone cancelling today? That bastard Forth refused too', Lam complained,' You wouldn't know anything about that, right?', he looked at Beam with a brow raised. His eyes were glinting, and Beam knew he was trying to get anything out of him.

' Why me?', Beam spluttered.

' Well he's hanging out with you a lot these days', Lam smirked.

Beam huffed,' I don't know what you are talking about—'.

' Are you guys perhaps---?', Lam teased Beam by not completing the sentence.

All the guys whooped ,' Woah ! Beam, really?!'.

Beam stuttered,' It's not---don't get any wrong ideas', he smacked each of them on the heads,' Erase those thoughts', he blushed.

' What thoughts? How do you know what we are thinking?', someone mumbled.

'Unless---', they chorused.

' Ooh! Beam is blushing, How cute!', a red-head got up and set his hand around Beam's shoulder.

' I could totally date him, How do we look guys?', he asked the group. He was a head taller than Beam, but not as handsome as Forth or even Lam.

Beam looked at the guy as if he was dirt beneath his shoes, but he didn't even have to open his mouth, because Forth had managed to suddenly appear behind them, he smacked the red-head on his head.

' Oi', he grumbled, as he loosened his grip on Beam in the process, and looked at his assaulter.

Forth dragged Beam to his side,' Don't annoy him'.

All the guys hooted,' Ooh! Scary!!'.

' Oh! The manly Forth is here to save his wife', Lam smirked.

Beam saw red, and before anyone knew Beam was chasing Lam around,' You are dead, Lam, You little piece of shit !!'.

' Sorry Khun Ying', Lam laughed as they went around in circles.

Forth shook his head as he sat down and munched on the chips someone handed him as he watched the two go around.

Beam gained on Lam once, hit him a few times, and once Lam managed to get behind Beam , he lifted Beam in air effortlessly given his mass.

He swirled Beam around in air, and laughed when Beam started screaming and spewing curses at him, and then they were both laughing, trying to catch their breaths as Lam set him down on his feet.  Beam looked flushed but pleased. They both side- hugged and were making their way towards the group .

Forth smiled behind the chips.

Beam had really good relationship with his friends, they liked him, and that thought pleased him.

Lam caught his eye and smiled at him, as if reading his thoughts.

Then Lam turned to Beam and whispered something to him which had Beam blushing like fiery train. Forth wanted to know so badly as to what Lam said to him to get that reaction.

All he could see Beam avoiding his eyes and hissing something back at Lam.

Lam put up his hands up in surrender and backed off, not before throwing a wink at him. Forth frowned but didn't say anything, either ways his eyes were enraptured by the beautiful being sitting in front of him. So he ignored every single one of them and kept his eyes trained on the said person. The way he smiled, and laughed with his head thrown back , like no care of the world.

The way his face lit up like a child at something he found fascinating ,  or when he was immersed in a story.

This person was pulling him in.

He was falling.

He is falling for him, deeper than ever before.

Dammit !

******

Lam teased : Did you like the picture ? * Literally breathed in his ear*

Beam hissed : Shut Up! * whilst blushing * as pinched Lam on his thigh in reprimand.

A/N:  I know I'm late...but here's an update ^.^

Also Lam is mentioning the picture he sent in the last chpt...

Only forth can handle our Beamie XD  He's a cute little kitten with claws * Pow Pow*