A Mishap and a leisure ride !!

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine....

I keep my eyes wide open all the time...

Because you're mine,

I walk the line.

Chpt. 12.

That same evening Forth felt bad, for doing that to Beam. He felt as if he had not been fair to Beam.

Yeah, it was fun teasing him, making him blush.

But he wondered if he'd gone a little bit far, because Beam could be sensitive sometimes.

He called Beam a few times, but he wouldn't pick up his calls.

Was he mad again?

Forth decided to check upon him, he reached the college just in time to see a rather big crowd gathered around the gate.

He tried to get past them, but a familiar voice made him stop.

' Hey, hold him still—P' calm down, this is not right', Beam cried as he stepped in front of a guy who looked as if he'd been badly beaten. Forth looked closely and it was Beam's junior he'd seen around sometimes.

The other guy who was bigger than Beam was still struggling to get free, he seemed to be the assaulter.

' Oi' Beam, this is between me and him, don't try to meddle', the guy was sneering.

Beam crouched down by the injured guy's side and glared at the assaulter,' You've already beaten him enough, P', Beam checked the guy's nose to see if it was broken.

He was bleeding from he cut at his forehead and the blood was getting onto Beam's white shirt too, but Beam didn't seem to mind it.

He just took out his handkerchief and pressed it against the cut, to stop the bleeding.

The guy groaned as Beam jostled him .

Beam then slowly supported the guy, positioned him so that he was half-lying on him, and pressed on his side lightly to check for injuries, the younger guy groaned in agony, and held his hand tightly.

Beam consoled him,' It's okay, it's gonna be okay', before he looked at the crowd ,' Don't just stand there—somebody call an Ambulance'.

Someone answered from the crowd that they'd already done so.

' Beam!', Forth made his way through the small crowd. Beam looked up , his brows that were crinkling in worry, smoothened a bit .

' Ai' Forth!', Beam exclaimed,' We've to take him to a hospital, he has probably broken a few ribs', Beam said worriedly.