second chances

Leaning against the door frame was a shirtless Jake. His muscles body an tattoos screaming at me but he just stood shocked, finally I held out the basket an a grin spread across his face. "Hershey?" he pointed at the bar "You remembered." he shook his head. "So, what do you say. Do you forgive me?" I put my bottom lip out.

He stepped aside gesturing me in "How could I not you brought chocolate." He laughed. We took a seat on the couch watching Avengers and eating the goodies."Wanna get a drink?" he asked smiling I nodded following him to the kitchen. I stood behind him and he turned so fast some punch drenched my shirt.

"God I'm so sorry." he said looking disappointed. "Nahh its my fault Jake" I gave him a reassuring smile, 'I was the one so close to you."

"Here you can borrow one of my shirts." he said pulling me upstairs. He stopped me at the last step an walked into a room alone. Once he returned he was holding a Born of Osiris tee. " The bathrooms down the hall an Ill throw your shirt in the wash when you're done.

I changed quickly. His shirt was way longer than my shirts but it smelt like old spice. When I came out I handed Jake my shirt thanking him."I should probably get going" I smiled. He walked me to the door an kissed ,me on the cheek. "See you around buttercup."

After I got home I changed into "booty" pj shorts and left the shirt on.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

I quickly ran downstairs. Who the hell is that?! its like 9.

I peeked out the window then swung open the door to a nervous looking Luke. He was so handsome in this lighting his eyes shining and tattoos peeking out of his black v neck and going down his sleeve. His face has healed a lot. His lip didn't even have a mark. "What the hell are you doing here? And where have you been?" I finally asked slightly happy I know he is ok.

"Honestly I missed you. You've got my mind so fucked up. I crave you Delilah." I stood there shocked " Ever since I got a taste of your lips. I just need one more taste." He quickly crashed his lips into mine.

Our kiss was hungry. But it was perfect. I missed the taste of his lips. Just like it was right on cue the butterflies hit.He pushed me against the door and rested one hand on my hip the other on my face. Then he pulled away making me whine.

"Who"s shirt is that?" he growled. S- H- I- T!!! "What?" In asked. "I smell cologne im not stupid." he spit out. "FINE. Its Jake's. I whispered.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING HIS SHIRT?!?!" he roared. "Oh god did you sleep with him?!?" he yelled. If this was a cartoon, by this point steam would be coming out of his ears by now. "NO!" I defended myself. Why the hell would he assume that?! " He spilt punch on mine so I changed." I spit back.

"Whatever. I cant believe you even saw him again!!!" Luke said running his hand trough his hair. "Why? He's my friend and you don't own me Luke!! ".

"Wow. You know what? I don't need this. I just came to get lucky! but obviously your too much of a prude!! So im leaving, to actually find a good lay." he stormed out.

"Lucky?? Id never give you that satisfaction. Get it?! Fine!! Walk away like you do. Make sure you tell the whore I said hi too! An give her my greatest salute to putting up with you !!" I slammed the door.