Human burrito or nah?

(Delilah's pov)
I wonder why luke never texted today. Maybe something is wrong?? He left pretty quickly last night. Maybe mike knows...? I've seen them around at school I'm pretty sure their good friends.

Also on the subject of mike. What's up with this party? I wonder why luke didn't tell me about it. I mean he's part of the "guys" and their the ones throwing the party. Also talking about party's it's Saturday night and I plan on becoming a human burrito.

I made sure all the doors were locked. Turned on Netflix and wrapped myself in a blanket. It was a Supernatural type of night. Oh Dean Whinchester I would not mind you looking for me. I was all comfortable and didn't plan on getting up anytime soon. (3 episodes later)

*BANG BANG*

The door shook. I looked at the time & it was about 12:30. I was kinda paranoid about what mike was saying about it not being safe to be home alone. So I went to the kitchen an grabbed a big knife. Tiptoeing to the door I looked threw the peep hole but all a could see was a black figure. I held the knife behind my back while opening the door slowly. The figure quickly spun around exposing it's identity.

"Luke? What the hell do you not know how to call?" I sighed relieved he wasn't some black eyed demon like off of supernatural. "I never actually got your number." He defended shrugging it off. Then I realized he was right. "Oh,"was all i could think of as he walked in. Then quickly slipped the knife into a box behind me so he wouldn't think I was crazy.

"So what did you do today?" Luke asked with suspicion in his tone.
"Well I met some new friends while getting a burger today. One of them helped me dye my hair, and relaxing until you banged on my door like a crazy person." But instead of getting mad he looked relieved.
"Well since I'm here I might as will stay. It's not safe for you to be home alone at night." He said smirking.

Since I was already paranoid I agreed.
"Fine but don't try pulling anything." I glared as he just smiled and shook his head. "The thought would never have crossed my mind." He chuckled. Then grabbing me he pulled me down into the couch with him and took over the TV. I snuggled into his side falling asleep to the sound of "how I met your mother" on TV.