They both stand in the middle of the heart and he hugs her, Heidi moves her head and reaches up and pulls him down to her, and the rest of the world was lost against her mouth. Taken by surprise he kissed her gently, carefully, then his arms circled her, gathering her against him.

"You will forever be my always" she says to him, As his parted lips met hers, she started to feel breathless in a new and fascinating way. The space around them evaporated.

They go for a walk around the beach, it was getting dark already, they go back to the car to get their clothes, they change and he takes her back to where they were.

The heart that they had made was covered with red and white petals that said I love you, there were candles around the heart also, he gets his phone out and puts their song (perfect) he takes her hand and they start to dance, after dancing under the stars he stops the music.

"I love you." Anthony says his eyes meeting her's.

Heidi smiles and pulls him closer to her, "I love you too." She kisses his cheek.

-
"Can you stand in the middle of the heart?" He asks.

"Why?" Heidi looks at him.

"Please."

She walks over and stands in middle of the heart "Now what?" She asks confused.

He grabs his phone and try's to take a picture but she moves.

"Babe let me take a picture."

"No" Heidi replies.

"Please" He smiles.

"But that's embarrassing"

"No it's not, please" Anthony repeats.

"Okay" he takes the picture and asks some guy if he could take some pictures of them, he takes a few.

He takes her to eat at a place near the lake, then they went back home. He decided to go to a little park to see the stars they were laying down talking and looking at the sky.

He then takes her back home, He helps her get down and opens the door for her, he hugs her "Bye" He says looking at her and he kisses her, she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Bye" She smiles.

He waits for her to walk inside, she gets in and looks through the window and he leaves.

"Where have you been?" Her Mom says.

"Mom, you scared me!"

Her mom chuckles.

"But I was with Anthony, he took me to bear lake."

"Mmm" Her mom says.

"Mom"

"Just kidding he told us" Maria replies.

"What?" Heidi asks confused.

"He asked your dad and I for permission and we said yes."

"So you knew that I was going to bear lake?"

"Yes, that's why I didn't ask in the morning where you guys were going."

"Wow."

"But how was it?" Maria ask's.

"It was fun, he is the most amazing person ever." Heidi sighs.

"Love, love." Maria smiles.

They talk for a couple of minutes then they head of to sleep Heidi was laying down when Anthony sends her a message.

"Goodnight Babe"

"Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you more" He replies.

Cesi Wakes up, "Where were you?"

"Go back to sleep"

"No I asked you a question" Cesi states.

"You and my mom are exactly the same."

"How?"

"First thing you both ask when I'm here, where were you, can't you ask something else." Heidi replies.

"Mmm, Okay Fine how was your day?"

"My day was really great, now go back to sleep"

"You go to sleep"

"I am, good night" Heidi replies.

"No Heidi, Heidi"

"Shhhh".