Author's Note

Hello, my lovely Paulisol / Maripaul readers! I'm a bit worried that I may not get it together to update during the holidays. I work for an airline and the Christmas season is a circus. 

The other thing is, I'm so excited about writing the wedding and Marisol's crazy life in London afterward that I keep jumping ahead and writing bits of future chapters instead of concentrating on the next one I need to post. And why am I so excited about the potential wedding?

A. There's a little surprise ahead for Paul and Marisol, and

2. I can't stop staring at the amazing wedding photo that @And_We_All_Shine_On (Jenni) made for me, so that's all I want to write about. I can't keep this photo a secret any longer...

Aren't they beautiful? Paul looks good in love. ❤️❤️

Thank you Jenni! Your photo skills are as brilliant as your writing!

While I was busy not getting my next chapter together, I chanced upon a new Beatles fan fiction that has me captivated. It's called Flicker, by @itorres_99 in collaboration with @LouCanIStay. The premise is this:

In 1969 just moments after the historic Beatles' Rooftop performance, John Lennon gets into an accident that changes the course of his life. He wakes up unable to remember the past ten years. With a second chance will he right the wrongs with his ex-wife or choose a love he never knew was there? 

All of the Beatles make many appearances in this story and they are so realistic and well written. The way these two write Paul is wonderful - he is witty and brilliant and so nurturing with John...I'm in love. Check it out!

https://www.wattpad.com/489219896-flicker-prologue

Thank you so much for reading my stories and for your votes and comments. Writing keeps me sane in the middle of chaos and your interest in these characters inspires me and means the world to me! Happy Holidays and much love and I will update as soon as I can!  xxxx