"I don't know what to say." She says with her voice about to crack.

"Em you kn-" I start before she cuts me off.

"Austin please. Don't make it anymore worse."

"So you actually lost your virginity to Meredith and not me the first time we did it?" She ask slowly. I nod my head ashamed. I hear her sigh and I look up to see her head in her hands. Man I'm such an idiot.

"I don't know what to do." She mumbles into her hands. I rub my hand on her back since I knew she liked that.

"I'm guessing you want to call off the wedding and everything?" I ask her.

"No. No I don't. I want to have the wedding still. I still want to get married to you, but-" she starts before I hug her tight.

"I thought you would be so mad and we would be over." I say smiling and kissing all over her face.

"I said but." She says in a stern voice and I let go immediately.

"But we do need a break. Just so I can think about things." She tells me. She looks at her hand and I know shes looking at the ring debating whether she should take it off or not.

"No." I say sternly.

"What do you mean no?" She ask

"You aren't taking that ring off. You took it off once before here and you aren't doing it again. You said were still together and still getting married. It means you're still mine. That ring isn't coming off and that's final." I tell her.

"Fine. I'll keep it on."

"So how's this break going to work?" I ask her

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what can't we do since were on a break?" I ask

"Well for starters, no sex. No kissing, no hugging, no dates, no holding hands. Nothing." She says straight out.

"How long?" I groan

"Maybe a month or so." I groan louder.

"One last kiss. Please?" I beg. She leans in and our lips connect. How am I suppose to go a month without this? My tongue licks her bottom lip and she pulls away smirking.

"Bye Austin." She says unlocking the door and getting out of the car and walking inside the hotel. I get out and follow her. I walk in behind her and when we get back to the room, i give Maria the car keys and she leaves. We get into bed and lay on opposite sides not saying a word to each other. All I know is that it's gonna be a long month....

~1 month and a half later~

*Emily's POV*

"Hey Em, do you know where the boys are?" Maria ask me as the lady does our pedicure .

"I think they went to the gym. Austin really didn't tell me. Why?" I answer her question

"No I was just wondering. Alex just kind of left not saying anything." She says. The workers finish our pedicure up and bring us over to get a manicure. Finally an hour later were done. We pay and say thank you and leave. I strap Amanda into her seat and get into the drivers seat of my new car I recently brought with the help of Austin. I start it, and drive home.

"You wanna come in and hang out for a bit?" I ask when we get back to our condo.

"Yeah sure." She says. I take Amanda out and we walk inside. I turn the AC on and take my flip flops off. I plop down on the couch and Maria joins in. Amanda runs into her room leaving us two.