Ch.56

Katherine's p.o.v
"You are not your make up, not your clothes, an anonymous face that no one knows, you are not a skin color, a pretty face, the number of inches around your waist. There's so much in your head that nobody knows so many things you never show." I sing quietly, to Christina until she falls asleep and when she does I gently unwrap her arms from around me getting up. I quickly walk downstairs grabbing my car keys "Where are you going?" Lisa asks "Back to the restaurant we ate dinner at tonight. One of the employees needs to be fired" I say grabbing my coat. It's December and it's cold. "Can I come?" She asks "Why not" I say shrugging Lisa quickly puts on her shoes and coat following me out to my car. "Didn't Dani say something about her boyfriend working here?" Lisa asks when I pull into the parking lot "Probably" I say "What if he's the one who said all that stuff to Chrissy?" Lisa asks "Oh my gosh" I say getting out of the car and rushing into the restaurant, Lisa hot on my heels. "You!" I say pointing at the boy standing behind the counter "Kath that's him" Lisa says "What about me?" He asks "You're Dani's boyfriend" I say Lisa gives me a questioning look "Yeah what's it to you?" He asks "That girl you mentally hurt today" I say "What about her?" He says "That's Dani's older sister. How do you think Dani would feel if she knew it was you? How do you think she would feel if she knew you are cheating on her?" I ask crossing my arms "So? She's not going to find out." He says "I know my youngest sister more than anybody else. So I know that she is standing behind that corner listening to everything that's being said." I say he gives me a look that says he doesn't believe me what so ever "Dani you can come out" I say not looking away from the oh so stupid boy in front of me. Dani comes out from around the corner "Y/N was right. I should've known" Dani says looking like she's going to cry I open my arms willingly pulling her into a hug "I don't want you anywhere near me or my sister's am I understood?" I ask "What're you going to do if I don't?" He asks "You don't want to know. Now am I understood?" I ask again "Yes" He says "Good" I say leading my younger sisters out. Why do you always have to go for the heartbreakers Dan?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Can we just talk about how even though Dani made Kath feel unloved she was there to welcome Dani into open arms  immediately(that's probably spelled so wrong but my spell check fricking sucks) I honestly would've made her deal with on her own. We're so freaking lucky to have Kath and I'm going to have to make an appreciation post for her one of these days. I love her so much omg😭💕