Ch.39

Christina's p.o.v
"C'mon people we don't have all night!" I exclaim to my sisters, and Y/N. A few minutes later they all come down the stairs "Where's Kath?" Lauren asks "She had to go get something but she's meeting us there" I say they nod and we all walk out to the car. After about ten minutes of riding in silence Lisa speaks up "What's going to happen tonight?" She asks "To be completely honest with you I have no clue" I answer not taking my eyes off the road "Okay" She says. The rest of the car ride is silent. As I pull into my parents driveway I'm suddenly really nervous, Amy must have noticed because she says "Everything's going to be just fine Chris" I smile at my younger sisters words of encouragement "Thanks Ames" I say getting out of the car. "You knock" I say pushing Lisa in front of me she playfully glares at me before knocking on the door. "Come in" My mom says holding the door open for us we smile at her walking into the kitchen. I sit down next to Katherine whose already here "How long have you been here?" I whisper "Not that long" She whispers back "What'd you need to get?" I ask "You'll find out soon enough" She says "Christina. Katherine." Our mom says "Yes?" We asks simultaneously "Where are your boyfriends?" My mom asks our whole family including Y/N looks at us, half of them knowing what's coming next "We have something to tell you" I say standing up Katherine slowly follows me when I give her a reassuring look "What is it?" My dad asks "We don't have boyfriend's" Katherine whispers "What?" Christian asks I can hear Kath's breathing start to pick up I put my hand on her arm "We don't have boyfriend's" I say louder "Why would you lie about having a boyfriend then?" Somebody I don't even know who asks "Because we didn't want to tell you who we're really dating." I say Katherine grips my arm "It's okay, you can go" I say she nods rushing out of the room. "Well then who are you dating?" My dad asks "And why did Kath leave?" My mom asks "Eachother" I say looking down "How long?" My mom asks, well more like demands. "Two years" I say looking her in the eyes "And you didn't bother to tell us til now?" My mom asks also standing up "We were scared!" I exclaim "You should be! Do you realize how wrong this is?" She asks "This is why we didn't tell you!" I say "Chris you guys are being delusional. You don't love eachother" My mom says her tone changing "You've crossed the line. I don't need you or anyone else telling me who I love. I'm twenty seven years old and more than capable of figuring it out myself" I say the anger inside me growing "You're sisters. Sisters don't love each other like that" My mom tries again "Well obviously they do. Because if they didn't we wouldn't have been dating for two years. Now would we have?" I ask the sarcasm evident in my voice "Don't talk to me like that!" My mom exclaims "Stop trying to tell me who I love! This is my life not yours!" I exclaim "This goes against everything you believe in!" She responds "I believe in God The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. I believe that He decides who we fall in love with. I believe that he's the reason why I made the best decision of my life. I could live without the fame, without the money, without the fans. But you know what I couldn't live without? I couldn't live without Katherine. She completes me and if you can't accept that then it's not my problem. You're my mom you're supposed to love me unconditionally and support every single one of my choices in life. But for whatever reason you have, you can't accept this one. In what way does it affect you?" I ask, my mom doesn't say anything "Exactly. It doesn't. Who I love doesn't concern or affect you at all. So when you learn how to be a mom give me a call or a text." I say before walking out. Now to find Katherine.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't hate me. I honestly think I was more nervous writing this than Christina was telling them. And it didn't even actually happen. 🙈🙈🙈
P.s: Sorry for any typos. It's a lot harder to correct an actual chapter than it is texts. I'll read through it and try to correct everything. (You know who you are)