Ch.8

Y/N's p.o.v
About five minutes after the conversation was over it clicked. "OH MY GOD!" I scream running down the stairs "Y/N!" My little sister Sophy yells at me "What?" I ask looking at her "Why are you screaming?" She asks "Because I always scream" I say deciding not to tell her that her favorite band will be here any minute. A few minutes later there's a knock on the door "Sophy, I have a surprise for you" I say leading her over to the couch "Close your eyes" I say she does as told. I open the front door and come face to face with the six girls "How long did it take you to figure it out?" Dani asks "Five minutes" I say leading them into my living room "Y/N, what's your surprise?" The impatient fourteen year old sitting on the couch asks "Hold on a second" I say making sure the girls are standing in a line. "Okay open your eyes!" I exclaim covering my ears. Sophy opens her ears and I can just barely hear her squeal "Y/N that's Cimorelli!" Sophy exclaims tugging on my arm "No I couldn't tell" I say sarcastically "How'd you get them to come here?" She asks "Yeah Y/N how did you get us to come here?" Christina asks crossing her arms "I texted them our address because Christina was getting annoyed" I say "If there's no new video on Saturday you can blame your sister" Christina says "I said sorry" I mumble. Sophy looks between Christina and Katherine for a few seconds then smiles widely before walking over to Katherine and motioning for her to bend down. Katherine does and Sophy whispers something in her ear Katherine whispers something back that makes Sophy giggle and smile even wider. I have yet to figure out who their dating.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Y/N's so oblivious omg. 😂💕