Ch.55

Katherine's p.o.v
All the way home from the restaurant Christina has a grip on my hand. When we get home I lead her upstairs to my room. "Home Alone or The Grinch?" I ask "The Grinch" She says sitting down on my bed I nod starting the movie. After I turn the light off I lay down next to her opening my arms "C'mere" I say and she launches herself into my open arms cuddling as close to me as she can. An hour and fourty-five minutes later when the movie ends Christina looks up at me "Can I ask you a question?" She asks "You can ask me anything" I respond honestly "Am I fat?" She asks "No, you definitely are not fat. Why in the world would you think that?" I ask rubbing her back "The waiter at the restaurant told me I'm fat, ugly, and that I'm a horrible singer. Kath is it true?" She asks looking up at me with tearful eyes and my heart shatters into a million pieces "Babygirl, you are not fat, you are nowhere near ugly, and you have an amazing voice" I say pulling her closer to me, somehow. "What did I do to deserve this?" She asks crying into my chest "I don't know baby, I don't know" I say running my fingers through her hair. I hate seeing her like this, it breaks my heart.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Honestly they're relationship goals and I just want someone to love me like this.