Ch.31

Private messages between C&K
Kath: Chris?

Chris: What?

Kath: Come to the backyard.

Chris: Why should I?

Kath: Please?

Chris: Fine.

Kath: Thank You.

Chris: Mhm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christina's p.o.v
What could she possibly want? She clearly forgot what today is. "Not so fast" Lisa says stopping me by the back door "What now?" I ask "Put this on" She says handing me a sleeping mask "Lisa I do-" Lisa cuts me off "Put. It. On" I roll my eyes "Fine" I say putting it on. Lisa leads me outside "Can I take this off now?" I ask getting annoyed "No" She says I groan as she keeps leading me to only God knows where "Can I take it off now?" I ask when we finally stop "Yes" Lisa says I reach up pulling the sleeping mask off "Did you really think I forgot?" Katherine asks I shrug avoiding eye contact "Well I didn't" She says leading me somewhere else "I'm not a rag doll" I whine "Close your eyes" She says I groan but close my eyes anyway "Okay open" She says I open my eyes to see nothing has changed "Why did I have to close my eyes?" I ask "So you wouldn't see this" She says pulling a box out from behind her back "Uh what is that?" I ask "Open it and find out" She says I take it "Go on" She urges me I open it pulling out a beautiful necklace "How much did this cost?" I ask looking at her "Doesn't matter" She says I just stand there grinning like an idiot "Two years. So much has happened in two years. We moved to Nashville, moved out of our parents house. I love being with you, there is no one I'd rather be with. You make me smile in a way no one else can. You make me laugh like no one else can. You're the first thing I want to see when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I want to see at night. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. You're my other half. My love. My best friend. You're everything I have ever wished and hoped for. I love you. And only you." Katherine says "For as long as I can remember I've hoped to find someone who truly loves me. And I finally have. I love you. And only you." I say hugging her. I should've known she wouldn't forget.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
OHMYGOSH *DIES* ANYWAY,  WHEN SHOULD LAUREN AND Y/N FINALLY BE CONFIRMED???