Ch.46

This is just how Kath deals with Chris being gone for the weekend and their "reunion" I hope you enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Katherine's p.o.v
"Kath?" Lauren asks opening my bedroom door "Hm?" I hum looking up from my phone "Y/N, Dani, and I are going to the mall wanna come?" She asks "Not like I have anything better do" I say sighing "Kath she'll be back tomorrow morning" Lauren says "I know" I say standing up and following her downstairs "Out of me, Lisa, and Amy why'd you pick me?" I ask "We're going to take your mind off of mom's stupid decision of sending Chris on that trip." Dani says I raise an eyebrow "And Lisa made us" Y/N says Lauren hits her arm "Ow!" Y/N exclaims grabbing her arm "This is going to be a long night" I say sighing.

Meanwhile with Christina

Christina's p.o.v
The only good thing about this trip is I get my own tent. "Chrissy?" Nick asks "Don't call me that" I snap before he can say anything my phone starts ringing "Excuse me I have to take this" I say answering it

                     ~Convo~
C: Hello?

K: Hey

C: What's up?

K: When will you be home?

C: Tomorrow morning why?

K: I miss you

C: I miss you too baby.

K: Lauren, Dani, and Y/N made me go to the mall today.

C: How did that go?

K: We got kicked out of Forever 21

C: What? Why!

Kath: Y/N and Lauren were arguing and wouldn't shut up.

C: Why doesn't that surprise me?

K: Oh yeah, I have a surprise for you!

C: That doesn't surprise me either.

K: I have to go, Lisa and Amy want to go see Wonder.

C: Okay have fun!

K: Bye, I love you!

C: Bye, I love you too!

                ~End of Convo~

"You're dating someone?" Nick asks "Have been since about a month after you dumped me." I say "You moved on that quickly?" He asks "Yeah. Anyway I'm going to sleep" I say going into my tent he tries to say something but I zip my tent closed before he can speak.

The next day

Finally, I'm almost home. When Nick pulls into my driveway all of my sisters and Y/N are waiting outside for me getting out of his car I run and jump on Katherine wrapping my legs around her waist and burrying my head in her neck, never wanting to let go(A/N give me their relationship) "Awe" The rest of our sisters and Y/N say "She's not coming down is she?" Y/N asks I feel Kath shake her head "I want to stay here forever" I mumble hugging her tighter. I may be acting like a baby but I can't help it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ik the picture above is a girl and a guy but It tried. Now excuse me while I go cry bc I don't have a relationship like this.