Guess who's back

This is a mix of an idea I have for my series The Past That Haunts You, and thanks to a reader Bioforce0317. Hold tight readers this will be a long one!

Daisy has had the worst week in history of worst week history. First it turns out Gabe's graduation ceremony is in two days and his brother is still dark. Secondly her van decided to finally give out on her in fucking Tennessee in the middle of nowhere. And now they were dealing with another kree invasion. An alert had been set in Panama city about a dimensional breach so now here they are rounding the corner to secure the hole.

Daisy brought her icer up close to her chest preparing for the signal. "I'm ready. Mack how about you?"

He was at the other exit with his shotgun. "Ready tremors, lets get this done with."

They both round into the room spotting kree soldiers in select places. A portal was being held open with a device allowing more to come through fully armed. May comes from behind daisy who was firing off rounds to push them back. Mack laid out the violent ones with his gun as Fitz worked to shut the portal.

"I cant get it to close guys, its a two way door." Fitz yelled pushing important looking buttons. 

Daisy got to him reloading her clip, preparing for another wave. "We cant keep fighting these things forever I-" She takes a hit from a blaster only grazing her arm, but it burns enough to make her pull back behind crates. 

May too was starting to realize the size of the next group. They were three times the size of mack and wore armor. She could barely land a decent punch before knocked across the room. "We need some muscle or a really big gun." May said pulling herself up to join the others against the wall.

Mack was down to two bullets. "Yoyo is in Miami and we didn't know we needed something to blast through armor." He quipped firing his last two at one monster not even phasing it.

The creatures were talking in their language, but they were pretty sure an open path to the portal and spears forcing them in the direction meant they were now hostages. If only daisy's arms weren't still hurt she would have quaked there asses into the next galaxy.

They went through one by one through the portal until arriving at another place. More vicious and humanoid kree were all staring (some growling) at the strange humans. "Where are we?!" Daisy commanded only to receive a grin from one of the more human alien forms.

"Welcome to the kree empire rodent, were you are now our slaves. Your punishment for trying to intervene with our plans of domination." He waved his had making everything go dark. A tall figure moved behind the robed kree. "What shall we do with them my lord?"

A large purple being in armor smiled down upon the unconscious captives. "Colony 7F and make sure they get the new welcoming committee." He ordered with a thundering voice retreating back to a golden throne.

Daisy felt light piercing through her eyelids and slowly pushed herself up from the stone floor. A massive headache made her wince but it soon dispersed allowing her to see her team awake. "How long have we been out?" She asked inspecting the rather large cell they gave them.

May stood up crossing her arms in annoyment. "I don't know, but they said something about a welcoming committee." May went to the door. "We need to get out of here and stop the next invasion."

"It will be a repeat from New York. We all know the hell it caused." Mack said rubbing his face trying to clear his headache.

The kree from earlier came to the door making Melinda take a few back. "My king has given me orders to execute you in the most painful way. We call him the welcoming committee, and I do warn you. He has an . . . . intense method. Of course you will be given the chance to survive, but no one has ever made it past a minute." He chuckled darkly as the floor beneath them started moving downward.