Winter Formal(Daisy+Robbie)

A/N: Real world setting and all of the young characters are in high school preparing for the winter formal. The older characters like coulson and may are teachers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy and Jemma are in the cafeteria during lunch period talking about what they are doing for the formal.

"Oh come on Jemma, he practically melts when you sneeze in his direction." Daisy whined trying to convince jemma to ask Fitz's to the winter formal.

"I don't know daisy, he's just so quiet and shy." They both looked down the long table seeing him play with metal pieces the teachers haven't caught him with yet. "He is cute though."

"Jemma he is shy because he likes you. Remember valentines day? Before you got to school he waited at your locker with a teddy bear and a rose, and he started getting really nervous and left JUST before you got there." Daisy popped a goldfish in her mouth raising both eyebrows.

Jemma looked back down the table and saw him fiddling with the calculator chips with his own tools. "I will under one condition." She looks back at daisy with a smile.

"Oh really? And what would that be jemma?" She could see those collage level two wheels turning in jemma's head. She was always bio-smart, but when it came to computers that's where daisy steps in.

"I want you to ask someone to formal of my choosing. And no changing men." Simmons stated with a wicked grin.

Daisy hated it. She was waiting for the new transfer student, Lincoln, to ask her but this morning she saw him ask this other 'miss too perfect mean girl', Raina, to go with him instead. And the lacrosse jock Ward always chased her around only wanting 'her'. She sharply exhaled. "Fine. I guess it wont hurt since I am out of ideas."

Jemma's bright smile jumped looking around. "I will keep and eye out and tell you tomorrow. I have to make sure its a good one." She winks making daisy snicker. The bell rang to return to their classes and so started daisy's long wait.

The next day at lunch when they sat down jemma had a devious grin. "So, I think I have found the perfect person for you. I mean you two have so much in common, except the social part. But we can work on that. He's even a senior like us." 

Daisy shakes her head laughing. "And who is this man that suits me sorta well?" She watches as jemma spins in the seat to point to the loner across the cafeteria making her heart drop. "Are you pointing to the bookworm close to the guy in a leather jacket?" She asked with a plead seeing if jemma made a mistake.

"Nope." She popped the p knowing daisy knew what she meant. "Come on daisy, in the four years we have gone here I have never seen him with someone. He's also in my second and third classes, and he is one of the few who are passing the AP courses."

Daisy whines looking back to him. He had his earbuds in and asleep on the table. "Jemma the pour thing is asleep. Besides I have never seen him." Jemma shakes her head drinking her coke. 

"Daisy your locker is next to his. I do have to warn you though, he is as stubborn and protective as you." Daisy raised a brow to the last description.

"Come by me again?"

Jemma just nodded. "Some idiots were bullying an underclassmen at the lab while the teacher left tearing this kids art up calling it shit. And he just stood up and right hooked the guy in the face knocking him out cold and helped the kid up and just returned to his seat. When the teacher came back and asked why ward was on the floor holding his nose he admitted to doing it." Daisy was shocked how the lone man took down ward who was without a doubt an ass with one foul blow to the face.