RECURRENCE PART 2

Start from the beginning

-IS THIS HOW ITS GONNA BE? I ask. BECAUSE IF IT IS THEN WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER AND WE SHOULDN'T HAVE A BABY EITHER I snap.
-NO I PROMISE...
-SHUT UP I cut her off again.
-ALI, I WANT YOU AND I WANT US AND I WANT THIS BABY she tells me.
-I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER I glumly say starting to feel a bit nauseous.
-ALI I...
*Doop Doop Doop* ( iPhone call ending)
After going to the bathroom to vomit again I go downstairs to be met by Hanna eating my chipotle bowl.
-SERIOUSLY? I ask.
-I WAS HUNGRY Hanna says with a mouthful of my food.
-SURE HANNA YOU CAN EAT MY FOOD, IM NOT HUNGRY I snap while walking into the kitchen.
-WOAH Hanna says. CALM DOWN BITCH.
-IM SORRY I sigh. IM NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW.
-YOU TALKED TO EMILY? she lowly questions knowing that my family is in the other room.
-YEAH I quip while grabbing a hot pocket to warm up.
-WHAT DID SHE SAY? Hanna asks.
-I TELL YOU LATER I say with a shaky voice. I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW I add now crying.
-EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE my best friend says hugging me. I KNOW IT.
While doing that I hear my mother coming into the kitchen so I quickly wipe my eyes.
-HEY GIRLS my mom says.
-HEY MOM
-HI MOM
Both Hanna and I say in unison.
-HANNA SHE'S NOT YOUR MOM I laugh.
-IM OVER HERE MORE THAN IM AT MY OWN HOUSE Hanna starts. SHE'S MY MOM AS MUCH AS SHE IS YOURS, WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE MY OWN ROOM HERE?
-WHATEVER I chuckle.
-ALISON, I INVITED DAVIS OVER FOR DINNER TOMORROW NIGHT my mom informs me. HE REALLY MISSES YOU.
-WELL, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT? Hanna asks as she balls up her face.
-I REALLY WANT YOU TWO TO WORK OUT WHATEVER SILLY ISSUES...
-SILLY ISSUES? I snap. HE LEFT ME AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED I tell her. HE JUST DUMPED ME BECAUSE HE WAS TOO DAMN SELFISH.
-SWEETIE, IM SURE HE REGRETS DOING THAT she smiles. DAVIS IS A GREAT GUY.
-GREAT GUYS DON'T HIT WOMEN I grit. AND IF HE'S SO DAMN GREAT WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM AND STOP TRYING TO RUN MY LIFE I say raising my voice a little.
-ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS DON'T YOU DARE...
-IM GOING TO HANNA'S FOR THE NIGHT I inform her before grabbing my things and leaving.
...
Emily's POV
-UGHHHH! I groan while kicking the desk chair in my room.
-HEY my dad whines as the chair flies across the room at him as he's walking in.
-SORRY I apologize.
-SOMETHING WRONG? he questions me.
-IM AN IDIOT I state. THATS WHATS WRONG.
-NO YOU'RE NOT he disagrees. YOU MAY BE PIG HEADED BUT NOT AN IDIOT, TELL ME WHATS WRONG.
-WHAT WAS THE DUMBEST THING YOU DID TO MOM BEFORE ME AND SEAN WERE BORN? I ask him.
-CHEATED ON HER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU TWO my dad confesses making my head snap to his attention. I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID AND I WILL ALWAYS REGRET THAT I DID IT BUT I DON'T REGRET HOW THINGS PANNED OUT he adds. WHY?
-I CHEATED ON ALISON WITH LAUREN I say with so much embarrassment.
-EMMY my dad responds.
-I KNOW I sigh. IM AN IDIOT.
-DOES ALISON KNOW? he asks.
-YEAH I quip. I TOLD HER RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED I add. BUT HOW'D YOU GET MOM TO FORGIVE YOU? I curiously ask.
-I MARRIED HER my dad states. IT TOOK A WHILE FOR ME TO EARN HER TRUST BACK BUT IT ALL WORKED OUT he tells me. BUT THAT WAS ME he quips. YOU HAVE TO OWN UP TO IT AND FIND A WAY TO MAKE HER FORGIVE YOU.
I sit there taking in his words of wisdom as he stands up.
-THANKS DAD I say while still thinking.
-MAKE IT RIGHT, EMMY he adds before walking out.
_________________________
1 HOUR LATER
No Ones POV
As Hanna sits in her own bedroom, Alison sleeps on the bed.
-ALI Hanna whispers, waking her up from her nap.
-WHAT HANNA? Alison groans while lightly pushing Hanna's face away with her hand.
-EMILY CALLED TEN TIMES Hanna tells her best friend. I TOLD HER THAT YOU WENT TO COLORADO TO HELP THE POLAR BEARS she informs me.
-HANNA, THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN COLORADO Alison laughs.
-THERE ARE AT THE DENVER ZOO she comments.
-THANKS HAN Alison tiredly says now sitting up. IM STARVING she states.
-HEY ALI, WHAT DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID GREAT GUYS DON'T HIT WOMEN EARLIER? Hanna questions. DID DAVIS HIT YOU?
-YEAH, ONCE Alison admits.
-OH HELL NO, HE'S ABOUT TO GET BEAT LIKE A PINEADA AT A SIX YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY Hanna shouts. C'MON WE'RE GOING OVER THERE she says grabbing her stun gun that her mom bought her.
-HANNA STOP...
-NO! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? Hanna questions.
-A WHILE BEFORE I WAS DIAGNOSED Alison confirms.
~Flashback~
-I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU WERE WITH HER? Alison questions Davis as they stand in his garage.
-DOES IT MATTER? Davis asks.
-YEAH IT DOES Alison quips. IM A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL, I SHOULD BE HAVING FUN NOT BEING TIED DOWN SO IF YOU WANT OUT JUST TELL ME DAVIS!
-ALISON, LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE Davis begs.
-NO! I WONT...
Suddenly Davis turns and smacks Alison across her face causing the corner of her mouth to drip blood.

Alison lifts her hand in shock to wipe away the blood as Davis stands there looking angry.

-IM SORRY Davis apologizes, bringing her in for a hug.
He places a kiss on her head as she cries in his arms.
~End Of Flashback~
-WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? Hanna cries.
-BECAUSE I ALREADY PLANNED ON LEAVING HIM Alison admits.
-DOES EMILY KNOW? she questions Alison.
-NO Alison says in response.
-SO HIM ENDING THINGS AT THE HOSPITAL WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE? Hanna asks.
-PRETTY MUCH Ali answers. I'VE LET IT GO she adds. SO COULD YOU DO THE SAME?
-I GUESS Hanna replies. I'LL DROP IT FOR THIS KIDS SAKE she adds rubbing Alison's stomach. BUT HE'S STILL GETTING EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS UP HIS ASS WHEN I SEE HIM Hanna adds as they both laugh.

Alison's pissed 😡
Emily is planning to fix it 🔨
Davis hit Alison 😤
Emison Baby 👶
Hanna 😂
Enjoy 😊
-D