BACK HOME

Alison's POV
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! Hanna shouts at me.
-IM GOING HOME HANNA I snap. ARE YOU COMING OR NOT? I ask.
-BUT WHY ARE YOU GOING HOME? she questions. WHAT HAPPENED? WAS IT EMILY AGAIN?
-NO I groan. I CANT STAY AT THAT DAMN HOUSE ANOTHER MINUTE I tell her.
-JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED my best friend slowly says trying to soothe my breathing.
-THEY DON'T WANT ME TO KEEP THE BABY I let her know. AND NOW THEY HATE ME BECAUSE IM GAY I add. HANNA LETS JUST GO I beg her.
-FINE she sighs. BUT JUST KNOW THAT YOU RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD CHEESECAKE FACTORY DATE FOR ME AND THAT IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE CARRYING MY NIECE OR NEPHEW she blabs while grabbing her bags.
We hop into a uber to go to the airport to catch the first flight back to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
__________________________
2 HOURS LATER
On the plane back to school I lie asleep with my head in Hanna's lap.
During the ride the plane experiences a tad bit of turbulence.
While my eyes are still closed the plane jerks causing me to throw up all over Hanna's pants and shoes.
Looking back up at her I see that she's as frozen as a ice cube.

-HANNA I whimper while wiping my mouth as she just sits there in shock

-COULD I GET SOME PAPER TOWELS? I ask the flight attendant. HANNA I say shaking her as she still sits frozen. HANNA IM...
-I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! She shouts out through her tears before running to the bathroom.

-I DIDN'T MEAN TO I lowly say.
I knew i shouldn't have eaten those hors d'oeuvres.
I wipe myself off before going in the bathroom with her.
-THAT'S A DEMON BABY IN THERE Hanna pouts making me laugh.
-IM SORRY I pout. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER I'LL BUY YOU FOOD I tell her.
-QUESADILLAS? she questions.
-ALL THE QUESADILLAS IN THE WORLD I state.
-I LOVE YOU AGAIN she smiles while hugging me.
-UHM, HAN I say as we hug.
-YES? Hanna asks.
-YOU KINDA SMELL LIKE PUKE I say while pinching my nose.
-ITS YOUR PUKE SO SHUT UP AND HUG ME BACK she demands. AND YOU SMELL LIKE IT TOO.
We both laugh before cleaning up and changing in the bathroom.
Once we land we rent a hotel room for the night since I was getting really tired and Hanna was getting hungry.
Again.
Emily's POV
As me and Spencer stand on the DiLaurentis porch I get ready to knock on the door until someone opens it.
As soon as Jessica steps out she throws freezing cold water on me.
-ALISON ISN'T HERE she states. SHE LEFT, NOW GET OFF OF MY DOORSTEP YOU MUTANT she grits before slamming the door.
-I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING Spencer awkwardly says as I stand there shivering in shock.