ANOTHER PARTY Pt.2

Alison's POV
-WHERE ARE WE GOING? Emily inquires as I take her hand.
Walking straight ahead without answering her question I gently pull her into the passenger seat of my car as I climb over into the drivers seat.
-ALISON BE WITH ME Emily speaks again now that we're sitting in silence.
-I CANT I susurrate.
-WHY NOT? Emily asks.
Slowly turning my head to face her I look her in the eyes before drifting mine down to my stomach.
Dragging my hand off of the armrest I reach down to the hem of my shirt rolling it up stopping right before my bra.
After doing that I take Emily's hand in mine placing it on my stomach.
-WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? She questions me while feeling the bump, furrowing her eyebrows bringing out the little dint right above her right brow.
-EMILY...
-WAIT IS THIS THE REASON YOU WERE PUKING THAT DAY IN THE BATHROOM?, ARE YOU PREGNANT?  She asks with a smile on her face.
-IM DYING, EM I lowly mumble looking down at the gas and brake pedals.
-NO Emily says as her smile turns into a frown. NO she says again beginning to cry.
-YEAH I nod my head. THERE'S A TUMOR I add.
-WHERE? She asks.
-MY STOMACH I answer. THEY'RE GIVING ME UNTIL TO THE END OF NOVEMBER I inform her.
-NO Emily repeats now sobbing. CANT THEY CHECK AGAIN? ISN'T IT SOMETHING THEY COULD DO...
-THEY TRIED ALREADY I tell her making her cry even harder. THE TUMOR MAKES ME REALLY SICK AND I GUESS I TORE A PART OF MY ESOPHAGUS LINING WHICH IS WHY I WAS PUKING BLOOD.
Sitting there with her she then takes her phone from her flannel pocket and starts to research something on google.
-THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING...
-EMILY ITS OKAY I say cupping her face and wiping her tears.
-YOU CANT LEAVE ME YET she breaks down with a shaky breath. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO.
Seeing her break down like this I start to cry myself.
-YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE, EM I assure her.
-YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER LOVED she wails into my chest.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I tell her making her look me in the eyes. AND YOU WONT LOSE ME, I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, OKAY? I ask her but she continues to cry. I WANT YOU TO TAKE THIS BACK I say giving her the ring she brought me back.
-NO...
-TAKE IT EMILY I strictly say.
Instead of saying anything else Emily just continues to cry as she drops the ring into her pocket.
-I LOVE YOU I tell her pulling her in for a passionate kiss.
As the kiss grows hungry my wanting to feel her touch one last time becomes a necessity.
Climbing into the backseat Emily then lays me back and removes my clothes without breaking the kiss.
-ARE YOU SURE? I ask her just to be sure.
-YEAH she cries and nods her head before taking her clothes off as well.
__________________________
2 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
Lying naked with my head on Alison's chest in the backseat of her car I stare up at the night sky through her skylight window.
-ALI I call her trying not to cry again.
-YES? Alison mumbles into my messy hair.
-DID YOU EVER FIND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY? I ask her.
After staying silent for a few seconds Alison answers my question.
-HIS NAME WAS SEAN she confesses causing me to look up at her with my hair draped between the valleys of her plumped breast.
-IT WAS A BOY? I breathe out.
-YEAH Ali nods.
-CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR? I ask her causing her to nod her head again. TELL THEM THAT I LOVE THEM I say referring to both Sean's.
Crying again Alison kisses the top of my head.
-DON'T CRY she whispers.
-BUT WHAT IF I NEVER LOVE AGAIN? I sob out.
-YOU WILL she assures me. AND YOU'LL BE THE BEST MOM AND WIFE THAT ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE she adds.
-IM GONNA MISS YOU I lastly say to her.
After quietly lying there for several minutes Alison finally sits up and speaks out.
-ITS GETTING LATE Alison tells me. I SHOULD GO she adds putting her clothes on as I do the same.
-LOVE YOU she quips.
-LOVE YOU TOO I respond bringing her into a hug.

-BYE Alison waves before walking away and into our old apartment building which is now just her apartment

Sighing I quickly rake my hand through my hair before walking to my car.
Just as I get there I hear Alison call my name making me turn around.
-WANNA COME UP? she questions.
-SURE I answer walking back over to her and heading upstairs with her.

Okay now I'm crying 😭
Emily doesn't wanna lose Alison 💔
Emison made love ❤️
Alison's dying 😭
Enjoy 😊
-D
P.S. they're still not together & you'll get Smut soon.