ARE YOU SURE?

SAME NIGHT
*Emily left the hospital to go home*
Emily's POV
Half past midnight on a school night and I can't even sleep.
I roll over on my back, staring at the ceiling as I lie in between Spencer and Aria.

We all stayed up at my place studying for exams and they decided to sleep over since it was already late

Lying there I feel a few tears start to creep down my face.
Ever since that doctor told me how long Alison has to live I've been thinking a lot.
I actually can't stop thinking about her.
-ARE YOU CRYING? Spencer questions in a groggy sleep voice after hearing me snivel a couple of times. YOU ARE she says taking another look at me. WHAT'S WRONG?
-WHY ARE YOU CRYING? Aria questions now that she's awake.
Instead of saying anything I just break down in tears as they both hug me.
-SHE'LL BE FINE Aria tells me even though I haven't told them what's wrong yet.
But that's best friends for you, they always know even without you telling them.
-EMILY YOU LIKE HER Spencer says. A LOT, I CAN TELL JUST BY THE WAY YOU GLOW WHEN WE MENTION HER NAME she adds. JUST TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL.
-YEAH Aria agrees. AND WE'LL BE HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
They both continue to hug me as my cries come to a stop and we fall asleep.
THE NEXT NIGHT
-HEY DAI...
Now in Alison's room I see Grant Morris from the party.
-OH HEY EMILY Grant says removing his hoodie. ALISON IS IT OKAY IF I CHANGE MY SHIRT RIGHT HERE? he questions.
-NO
-YEAH SURE
Alison and I say at the same time.
They both look over to me before Grant taking off his shirt and putting another back on.

As he does that I see Alison take a glance at his chest making me feel a boiling rage deep down inside

Who the hell does he think he is?
I should kill him right now.
Maybe knock him unconscious and tie bricks to his ankles before pushing him in water so he can sink.
-EMILY! Alison shouts knocking me out of my trance.
-YE..YEAH? I ask shaking the demonic thoughts from my head.
-I SAID GRANT'S GONE, YOU CAN STOP MAKING THAT FACE Alison laughs.
-I WASN'T MAKING A FACE I reply. I JUST DON'T SEE WHY YOU HANG OUT WITH HIM.
-ARE YOU JEALOUS? She questions me.
-NO, WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS I quip. I LOOK BETTER THAN HIM I chuckle.
-COCKY AND JEALOUS Alison mumbles. NO PUN INTENDED.
-WHATEVER I laugh. FEELING BETTER? I ask her.
-I'VE BEEN BETTER she states. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ITS THE WEEKEND.
-MAYBE I WANTED TO COME SEE YOU I tell her while holding my hand over my chest pretending to be hurt. AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO I add.
-EMILY FIELDS? Alison questions. THEE EMILY FIELDS HAD NOTHING TO DO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT?
-THAT'S ME I say hopping up on the bed and sitting next to her.
As we sit there two female nurses about our age walk by giggling.
-I HEARD SHE KILLED HER OWN BROTHER One of them say.
I clear my throat before shuffling to get comfortable.
Now looking to the side of me I see that Alison's staring up at me.
-WHAT? I ask hoping she won't ask what they're talking about.
Alison's POV
-WHAT? Emily questions as I stare at her.
-NOTHING Is all I say.
I heard a lot of rumors about Emily around campus.
I just chose not to believe them.
And even if they aren't rumors it's no one else's business but hers.
While watching tv in silence Emily turns to look at me.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask.
-ALI, I WANT YOU TO FIGHT Emily admits.
-WHY? I ask. I TOLD YOU IM FINE WITH DYING I state.
-YEAH WELL IM NOT she says. IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET Emily adds.
-WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I question her.
-MEANING I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME she tells me while pushing a few strands of hair behind my ear.
My breathing starts to hitch and my stomach starts to do back flips as she moves closer. FIGHT FOR ME Emily says. PLEASE.
She backs away and I release a deep breathe along with an audible gulping noise.
After realizing that I'm not gonna give her an answer yet Emily turns back to the tv.
-EMILY I lowly call for her. WHO'S SEAN AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? I ask. THERE WAS RUMORS BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I BELIEVE THEM I say once she looks over at me.
-SEAN'S MY TWIN BROTHER she says while not looking me in the eyes. HE KILLED HIMSELF she adds sounding as if she's about to cry. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU MORE RIGHT NOW she begs.
-IM NOT I tell her. THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THAT I say.
She nods her head and continues watching tv.
Now eying her up and down as she focuses on the television I start to feel a tugging feeling at my heart.
Feeling a sudden courage take over me I climb on top of her in a straddling position.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ALI ? Emily nervously questions as I take off my shirt.
-I WANT YOU I say leaning over to kiss her lips.
-ALISON C'MON, STOP she says trying to stop me. YOU DON'T WANNA DO THIS she adds.
-YOU SAID IT YOURSELF I tell her. I HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN TWO YEARS I state. I WANT YOU TO BE MY LAST.
-LISTEN, I WANT TO she says. I DO, BUT YOU DON'T WANT ME.
-I DO I tell her bringing myself down to kiss her again.
The kiss slowly but shortly gains all of the passion in the world.
-ARE YOU SURE? Emily questions making me nod my head yes.
She licks her lips before removing my bra and running her hand down my skin.
-WAIT I say standing up to shut the door.
Walking back over to her I see her sigh and take her hand through her hair.
Something she does when she's frustrated or nervous, it's cute.
-I DON'T HAVE A CONDOM ON ME Emily informs me.
-ITS FINE I quip. I CANT GET PREGNANT WHILE ON MY TREATMENT I state, which is true.
Back in bed Emily removes her clothes and I climb back on top of her.
-ALI, ARE YOU SURE? she asks once again.
-YES, IM SURE I tell her. IF YOU ASK AGAIN IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS I say making a smile come to her face.
I then gently grab her hardened member and position myself over top of it.
-I'LL BE GENTLE Emily tells me.
She slowly goes in making me gasp for air.
Once I get used to her full size I start to slowly grind my hips on her.
-GOSH YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL she says taking mental images of my body before kissing and sucking each nipple.
-AHMMMM I lowly moan, biting down on my lip hard enough to draw blood.
-FUCK...I LOVE YOU Emily moans as she holds my sides to help me rock my hips in place.
-WHAT? I ask now coming to a stop.
-N..NOTHING Emily nervously breathes out. I DIDN'T MEAN...
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say back.
I know it's really early to confess our love for each other but, what the hell? I'm dying I might as well confess it now.
Placing her hand on my face to bring me in for a sweet kiss, Emily turns me over putting me on the bottom.
-OH SHIT I loudly moan onto her shoulder as she strokes in and out of my entrance.
-SHHH Emily hushes me, placing a kiss to my lips once more.
While slowly grinding and feeling my walls becoming tighter I dig my nails in Emily's back, scraping down her skin.
-FUCK she grunts. IM CUMMING she tells me.
Just hearing her say that takes me over the edge causing me to release my juices along with hers.
We lie there with our naked bodies pressing together until she rolls to the side of me panting for air.
-PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME Emily pleads with tears in her eyes.
-IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE YET I say wiping the tears from her cheeks and staring into those beautiful chocolate orbs.
I lean in halfway meeting her for another kiss.
Our lips move in perfect sync as our tongues explore each other's mouths.
We then turn to our sides and cuddle together before falling asleep.

Jealous Emily 😒
Why'd Sean kill himself?
Emison ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Did Emison have sex or make love? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D