YOU LIED TO ME

Had to manipulate the hell out of this picture 😂 they always leave my baby Alison out so I put her in lol
1 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
-WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR STUPID STUPIDO GIRLFRIEND WITH OUR FOOD? My best friend questions me as we all sit in the living room waiting for Emily to bring back the pizzas.
-HANNA I say. CALM DOWN IM HUNGRY TOO I add
-YOU'RE HUNGRY? YOU JUST ATE A WHOLE MEAL FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO! Hanna argues. SHE'S TAKING TOO LONG she whines.
-SHE'S COMING I tell her.
-THATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO SAY she mumbles. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU GUYS HAVE SEX IN A DAY? Hanna also questions changing the subject.
-IM NOT TELLING YOU THAT HANNA I answer her.
-OKAY WELL JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU GUYS HAVE SEX AT she suggests. I BET YOU DO IT A LOT ON THAT COUCH she smirks.
-REALLY HANNA? Spencer questions her.
-WHAT? Hanna asks. DON'T YOU WANNA KNOW? She questions while lying across the counter. YOU'RE PROBABLY SITTING ON EMILY'S SEMEN RIGHT NOW she adds with a chuckle.
-ACTUALLY HAN WE DO IT A LOT RIGHT THERE ON THAT COUNTER I say to her causing her head to snap in my direction.
-RIGHT HERE? She questions.
-RIGHT THERE I smile.
Hanna then rolls off of the counter falling onto the floor hitting her foot on the refrigerator.
-OUCH she groans making all of us laugh.
Just then the apartment door opens showing off Emily with three boxes of pizza in her arms and four ice cream cartons.
-NO THANKS I DON'T NEED HELP Emily sarcastically says walking in and placing everything down on the counter.
-DON'T WORRY Aria says. WE WEREN'T GONNA HELP YOU she adds earning Emily's middle finger in return.
-WHAT HAPPENED OVER HERE? Emily questions once she sees all of the paper plates and red plastic cups on the floor.
-HANNA we all say pointing to the crazy blonde rummaging through the pizza boxes.
-THE POINT OF THE PLATES AND CUPS WAS SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ACTUAL DISHES my girlfriend huffs out at Hanna.
-YOU CAN STILL USE THEM she says grabbing her pizza and walking over to the couch.
Seeing Emily looking a little frustrated I stand up from the couch walking over to her.
-HEY I say draping my arms around her neck. YOU OKAY? I ask.
-YEAH I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE TO RETAKE A CLASS BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET THE CREDIT Emily informs me. WHICH MEANS I CANT SWIM YET.
-I'LL HELP YOU I tell her as her arms wrap around the small of my back. YOU'RE GONNA BE BACK IN THAT POOL, OKAY? I ask her with a smile.
-OKAY Emily smiles back poking my dimple on one cheek with her finger.
-I MISSED YOU I tell her poking my bottom lip out as if I'm about to cry.
-I MISSED YOU TOO she responds leaning down to kiss me.
-NOT AS MUCH AS I MISSED YOU I say squeezing her butt causing her to jump in shock.
-PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN Emily laughs.
-OKAY I PROMISE I lie with a smile as she walks over to the couch to watch Game Of Thrones with the girls.
While in the kitchen cleaning up after my 20 year old child Hanna I get an alarm on my phone indicating that I have an email.
Checking it I see the name of the abortion clinic that my parents took me to.
The email states that the termination operation has been paid off by Kenneth and Jessica DiLaurentis.
Looking over at Emily I see her laughing with Aria.
It's been a whole month and I still can't find a way to tell her.
I know that she's gonna hate me.
With the glowing light of the email on my phone taunting me I take a deep breath before walking over to Emily.
-EM, CAN I TALK TO YOU IN THE ROOM PLEASE? I ask as I lean over the couch with my chin on her shoulder.
-HOLD ON BABE Emily says stuffing her mouth with pizza, glued to the tv.
-EMILY ITS REALLY IMPORTANT I say.
-SHH ALISON Spencer begs. OH MY GOSH she groans watching the scene where Brienne has her face bitten off.
-EMILY I call her once again.
-SHHH they all say to me.
THE NEXT MORNING
Emily's POV
Waking up to an empty apartment I roll out of bed to use the bathroom.
Alison's still sleeping, she's actually been sleep for a while because she passed out two hours before everyone else did.
She felt a little sick so she called it a night around ten.
The girls left last night.
Well technically this morning.
After using the bathroom, washing my hands and brushing my teeth I trail into the kitchen.
Now in the kitchen I reach for the container of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal pouring it into a clean bowl.
As I pour the milk into the same bowl some of it splashes on Alison's phone.
To prevent any damage I quickly put the milk down to wipe off her phone.
While doing that the screen lights up revealing an email with Bold letters reading "Savannah Abortion Clinic" across the top of it.
After reading it I hear the toilet flush.
-GOOD MORNING Alison says kissing my neck. HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE? she questions as she searches the fridge for food.
-YOU LIED TO ME I mutter turning around in her direction showing her the email.

To be Continued....

Hanna 😂
Emison ❤️
Emily found the email 😳
Enjoy 😊
-D