PAM FIELDS

Unedited
2 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-SO, HOW WAS YOUR FIRST TWO NIGHTS STAYING WITH ME? I ask Alison as she sits on the couch reviewing my paper.
-IT WAS FINE she quips. PRETTY COOL I GUESS Alison adds.
-PRETTY COOL? I ask. YOU GUESS? I also ask now standing in front of her.
-YEAH Alison shrugs. YOU'RE OKAY she says with a smirk. NOW COULD YOU MOVE SO I CAN FINISH CHECKING THIS PAPER? she asks.
I stare at her with my mouth slightly hanging ajar while trying not to smile.
As she sits there going over everything and trying her best to ignore me I take the paper from her hands only to sit on top of her in a straddling position.
-C'MON MOVE Alison whines. YOU'RE HEAVY.
-MOVE ME I play along.
A devious smile then comes across Alison's face.
With my legs still wrapped around her she stands up taking me by surprise.
-YOU CAN LIFT ME? I ask still in shock.
After asking that, Alison places her hands on my butt using them to hold me up until she lies me down on the carpet.
-NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME, EM Alison coos now lying on top of my on the floor.
-THAT WAS HOT I confess now that I'm sitting up and she's straddling my waist.
-YOU THINK? She questions.
-YEAH I admit while eyeing her up and down.
-WELL THEN MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE THIS Alison says gripping a fistful of my hair and yanking my head back before attacking my lips with hers.
While she sits on top of me I start to feel myself getting aroused by it all.
Smiling into the kiss, Alison starts to grind on my member creating a fabric friction.
She starts to undo my belt while my hand reaches up her shirt cupping onto her breast.
I then remove both her shirt and bra before clasping my mouth around her erect nipples.
-EMILY SWEETIE HOW ARE...OH WOW, OKAY my mom says walking in causing us to jump up.
-MOM I quip now standing up.
I quickly hand Alison her shirt and she throws it on over her head.
-H..HI MRS FIELDS Alison nervously says extending her hand for my mother to shake it.
My mom looks down at her hand before looking back up at her.
-GET OUT she demands.
-WAIT WHAT? I ask but my mother starts to shove Alison out of the door.
-YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE YOU LITTLE SKANK she tells her.
-MOM STOP THATS...
-SHUT UP EMILY she grits giving one more shove to Alison pushing her out into the hall and closing the door on her face.
As I try to get around her to open the door she puts her arm in the way of me.
-MOM, WHAT THE HELL? I ask.
-JUST SHUT UP EMILY she demands. YOU WERE LITERALLY JUST TALKING TO ME ON THE PHONE ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALISON AND I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU WERE DOING BETTER BUT I GUESS NOT she snaps. WHY WOULD YOU MISTREAT ALISON BY SLEEPING AROUND WITH SOME BIMBO?
-MOM THAT IS ALISON I inform her before opening the door seeing Alison standing there in just her shirt and panties. IM SORRY BABE I say bringing her back in.
-OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY my mom apologizes to her. I HAD NO IDEA she adds. HERE, SIT DOWN she tells Alison.
-IM GONNA GO GET CHANGED Alison tells me as she awkwardly trails off into our room.
Once she shuts the door I look over at my mother sending her flying daggers with my eyes.
-I THOUGHT...
-YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT MOM I glumly say.
-I TRULY AM SORRY EMMY she tells me.
-ITS WHATEVER I say. WHAT'S UP? I ask. WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP HERE? WHERE'S DAD?
-I JUST DROPPED IN TO SEE YOU my mom tells me. AND YOUR FATHER HAD TO GO BACK TO TEXAS BUT HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE'LL COME AND SEE YOU A.S.A.P.
I laugh a little at her wording before bringing her in for a hug.
-I MISSED YOU MOM I say.
-I MISSED YOU TOO SWEETIE she says. NOW WHERE'D ALISON GO? she questions. I WANT TO OFFICIALLY MEET HER.
I smile and run into the room closing the door behind me.
-HEY BABE I quip. SO MY MOM WANTS TO MEET YOU I tell her.
Alison's POV
-EMILY SHE JUST THREW ME OUT WITH ONE SHOVE I say. IM NOT GOING OUT THERE.
-SHE'S HARMLESS Emily tells me. AND SHE'S SORRY ABOUT THAT.
-NO I say crossing my arms.
-PLEASE DAISY Emily begs while delicately rubbing the side of my face with her thumb. FOR ME, BABE.
I sigh and put my clothes on before taking her hand allowing her to drag me out.
Now back out in the living room I see Emily's mom looking at the pictures of she and Emily on the mantle piece.

-MOM Emily says making her turn around

-MOM Emily says making her turn around. THIS IS ALISON, ALISON THIS IS MY MOM.
I smile at her and she comes over pulling me into her arms.
-ALISON, SWEETIE I AM SO SORRY ABOUT EARLIER she apologizes again.
-ITS FINE I say. IM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO WALK IN ON THAT I add.
-OH THAT'S NOTHING she laughs. I'VE WALKED IN ON MUCH WORSE WITH EMILY she states causing Emily to blush. YOU ARE AWARE OF HER EXTRA PACKAGE RIGHT? she questions referring to Emily's penis.
-YEAH I nod my head. IM AWARE AND I DON'T CARE I state. I LOVE EMILY FOR WHO SHE IS.
-WELL IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE YOU MOST CERTAINLY WAS ABOUT TO FIND OUT BEFORE I WALKED IN she laughs. BUT THAT'S WONDERFUL she says. THANK YOU FOR LOVING OUR EMMY.
-EMMY? I tease causing Emily to glare at me. YOU'RE WELCOME MRS FIELDS I say.
-OH DEAR CALL ME PAM she jokes. MRS FIELDS MAKES ME FEEL SO OLD.
-YOU ARE OLD MOM Emily jokes.
-SHUT UP EMILY Pam says causing me to chuckle.
Pam then turns back around to the mantle to look at the pictures of Emily and the girls.
While looking she picks up a picture that was hidden behind the rest.
-MY DOUBLE TROUBLE Pam says looking at the picture of Emily and her brother starting to cry.

-HERE MOM Emily says taking the picture from her hands and putting it face down on top of the fridge

-CAN I SEE? I ask.
-NOPE Emily quips.
-HAS EMILY TOLD YOU ABOUT SEAN AND HA...
-NO Emily cuts her off. MOM YOU SHOULD GET GOING Emily adds. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC she lies.
-ALRIGHT SHE'S UPSET NOW SO SHE'S KICKING ME OUT Pam laughs giving me a hug. BE GOOD EMMY she adds now hugging Emily. I LOVE YOU.
-LOVE YOU TOO she replies as her mom walks out to her car.
Once she's pulled off I shut the door and turn back around to Emily.
-ARE YOU EVER GONNA TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED? I ask.
-PROBABLY NOT Emily quips walking away from me.
-SO EVERYONE ELSE GETS TO KNOW WHILE IM LEFT OUT IN THE COLD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MORE ABOUT YOU I sigh.
-WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE IT ALONE? she questions as she takes the other pictures of her and Sean off of the mantle, putting them into a box.
-WHY CANT YOU JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH? I snap back.
-ALISON, I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT! she yells throwing one of the picture frames down on the ground making it shatter. DAMN IT she grunts bending down to pick it up.
As I watch her cry while trying to piece the frame back together I get down on my knees to help her.
-LET ME HEL...
-I DON'T NEED HELP! Emily yells through her tears.
I quickly stand back up and grab a few things putting them in a bag before walking out and slamming the door.
While walking down the hall Emily calls out to me.
-ALI, IM SORRY! she shouts.
-FUCK OFF I say back before getting in my car and driving off.

Almost Emison Smut🔥
Pam Met Alison 😂
Emily has issues 😝
Emison Fight 😡
Enjoy 😊
-D