**Important, Please Read!**

JOSH DEVINE FAN FIC CONTEST

______________________________________________

So, Hi, Hi again! :)

Vas Happenin Potatoes?

Okay, first of all. This contest is open to any one. You don’t need to vote on anything, You don’t need to like anything, You don’t need to add this to your libraries, You don’t need to comment, and You don’t need to fan me! ~Nada. Nothing. Nope. Nahh. None. Nooooo. (LOL!)

So, I told you in the previous chapter, I’m going to merge a Josh Devine Fan Fic. I already have the plot in mind, but I still don’t have any idea of a girl name. (Yeah, the girl’s name would be Josh Devine’s love interest.) So.. I know I’m such a genius (JOKE! HAHAHA) so I thought of opening this contest. You! (YES YOU! *points index finger*) Could be Josh Devine’s love interest! *evil laugh*

So, basically it’s like this. If you win this contest, your name (Note: First name) will be the one I’ll use. I will dedicate a chapter to you (the chapter of your name’s first appearance) + promote you on my wattpad account + I will read,vote & comment any of your 1D Fan Fic (just one fan fic, sorry. I have a lot to read lol).

So, all you need to do is this:

Shoot me a private message (or comment below):

- Your name. (First name only)

- You need to post Josh Devine Facts as many as you can. The one who has the most laid facts about Josh Devine will be the winner. (I need to get more information from Josh)

- If possible, explain why you want to be Josh’s love interest. (optional)

- Tell me a bit about yourself. (Fav. Kind of music, food, interest, likes, etc.)

- PRAISE ME. LOL JOOOOOOKE ONLY! :D Hahahaha. I’m just kidding okay! :D

And, one thing. The girl that’s supposed to be Josh’s love interest would be Flynn’s ex-girlfriend. (Yes, you got that right. Kara’s older sister) Be prepared lol.

This are the only type of facts you should post about Josh Devine:

1.       Basic Info

- Full name, where he lives, where he studied, age, birthday, parent’s name (lol), if he has sister/brother, twitter account, facebook account, etc, etc.

Example:

Josh’s birthday is on July 9.

2.       Interests/Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes

- What does he like to do? What does he dislike? What’s his favorites? What does he usually do? What does he love to play? What kind of person does he hate? Aside from drumming, what other things is he fond of?

Example:

He, Joey Cottle, and Jadan Lee makes covers of songs. (He plays the drum, Joey the keyboards and Jadan sings)

3.       Random Crazy/Amazing fact

Example:

He picked up his first pair of stick at the age of three.

That’s all mates!

Massive thank you for reading this contest. And an advance massive thank you to anyone who will join. It would totally help me! :) Be sure to join okay? :D

MASSIVE THANK YOU! I LOVE CHU GUYS! YOU ARE ALL INCREDIBLE! :D

Byyyyyeee, potatoes!

Xxx