It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 6

Vas Happenin? HAPPY EASTER! :)

Here’s the new update! Chapter 6. Enjoy & Happy Reading!

Vote, Comment, Like, Tweet, Like my Facebook Page, Add to Library, Promote! :D

3, 2, PUSSYYYYYYY

________________________________________________________________________

“Jesus! Aunt B, your apple pies are still tasty as ever! It’s been awhile since I last ate your homemade cooking” Louis commented as all of them were eating like a pig. Mind you, Aria was also trying her best not to get left behind in eating. Seriously, these boys are such a pigs!

“Well Louis, don’t eat too fast. You might choke on that” Aunt Bella winked at him. Louis gave her a goofy grin in return.

“I won’t!” He replied and then he faced Aria. “Aria will feed me right?” Louis said and then he opened his mouth widely. Niall was laughing at Louis while Aria looked at Louis and tried to hide the blush that was creeping on her face.

“Wha-what are you? Se-seven?” She stuttered at her words. Louis was obviously grinning from ear to ear as the boys were snickering at Aria.

“You were seven when we first met!” He smirked at Aria triumphantly. There was a sudden glare match between the two and soon Aria looked away, another blushing creeping on her face.

“Let’s play while eating! Let’s pretend that the spoon is an airplane! You’ll serve me” Louis whined like a baby.  “Liam, want to hold the spoon?” Louis joked at him.

“No thank you. I’m fine with the forks” Liam replied flatly.

“Aww, Liam, come on! Just one please?” Louis begged.

“No” Liam said once again. Louis pouted at him and he keep on poking Liam’s cheeks with his finger.

“It’s only one in the morning. Kids, if you are finished eating you can still sleep for a few hours and then wake up later” Aria’s mother scolded.

“Yes mum” They all mumbled lazily. The boys were getting used to Aunt Bella’s presence that they were already treating her like their own mother. This delighted Aria’s mother very much since she always wanted a son, and what more could she ask if right now there are five young lads staying at her house and treating her like their own mother.

“Harry, sweetie, what’s that on you’re neck? Is that a love bite?” Aunt B asked as he pointed a visible love bite on Harry’s neck. Aria was busy eating her favorite cheesy lasagna but was seriously listening to the conversation.

“Oh that! I give him that” Louis said playfully. Aria’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and soon she found herself choking.  Liam, who was sitting beside her patted her back roughly. Soon, she managed to drink water and to finally stop on choking.  She narrowed her eyes at Louis, and he, in return grinned playfully at her.

“Kids, go to sleep now” Aunt B ordered. All of them stood up and tried to offer some help to Aunt B. She didn’t accept any though and ordered them to go straight to bed already.  “If you sleep now, you can walk around here later. Oh, and boys! There’s already some bunk beds at your rooms” Aunt Bella added. The boys thanked her sweetly and was preparing to leave the room.

As they were about to leave the dining area, Louis grabbed Aria’s hand. She looked behind and saw a very cute Louis pouting at her like a lost child. She couldn’t help but stare at him fora minute and soon she snapped back to reality.

“Ari.. I-I lost my teddy bear” He pouted and made the cutest puppy eyes he could make. Harry and the others raised their eyebrows and was trying to figure out what Louis was trying to pull off. Aria’s eyes trailed off to Liam and shot him a questioning look. Liam merely shrugged at her, also confused of what Louis was trying to do.