It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 2

HarryLouYear, Directioners! :)

Haha, If you are wondering what HarryLouYear is, it means “happy new year!” (yeah! Awesome! I just saw it on twitter) Okay, before you read chapter 2 I just wanna say: I am so happy that #1Dmemoriesof2011 was #1 Trending topic worlwide on Twitter! (So happy! *burst into tears*) last new year night  So because of that, can you guys share me a 1D Memory that happened last year? Tell me about it, I’m curious. Just so you know I’ve only been a directioner for at least a whole month! (Few. Yeah, few!) I want to know more awesome facts about 1D! Anyway, Come on! Tell me your 1D Memories! :) Share your stories! :D Oh, yeah before I forgot.. Last last last night, #welldoneharry was also trending topic! #welldoneharry for passing your driving test! (You are so awesome! Give us all directioners a lift in your car! :D ) I’M STARTING TO LIKE EATING CARROTS! So yesterday, yesterday, I ate a lot of Carrots and while eating it I was thinking of Lou! (That sounded a bit wrong -_-) Do you also eat carrots? :D and OMG! There once was a concert where Lou was dressed in a carrot costume! HAHAHA! I was seriously laughing like a retard! Lou, you are a legend!

Ooopsie! I almost forgot. I want to thank all those who have read the last 2 chapters and for all the kind comments, the awesome votes and likes! I have found here lots of one directioners on wattpad and it makes me feel happy that a lot of people are supporting One Direction! :) (lol, I sound like I’m the mother of the boys of 1D haha) They are so awesome! :D Because of the last 2 chapter I’ve made lots of new watty friends here! :) Ah, gotta love directioners! Directioners are forever young therefore they are forever awesome! :) Well, I was seriously so happy last night while reading the comments all over again and again and again! :D I also did some idiotic merry dance! ;D

Anyway, my blabber is getting too long now! It probably consumed the whole first page of the second chapter! Haha! Okay I’m gonna stop talking now! Anyway, thanks a mill to all those who’ve read this. You don’t know how much it makes me happy! :D (Oh yeah, before I forgot.. I’m going to be posting here Niall and Louis’ twitter account.. They are the real and official twitter account of the two.. So if you don’t follow them, follow them on twitter okay? Haha)

Vote, like,tweet, add to reading list, fan, and like my page.. It’s on the external link!

Come on click the gray star button! Click it as a congratulation sign for Hazza (harry) passing his driving test! :D

HARRYLOUYEAR EVERYBODY! :D

More One Direction Years! Ho! Ho! Ho! *laughs like a maniac*

Happy reading!

3, SAUSAGE, CARROTS!

____________________________________________________________________

٭٭٭

She went inside her room feeling frustrated. Today was really a weird day for her! First, she was in the same elevator with One Direction. Second,  she had a running escapade with ‘the’ Niall Horan. Third, her mother tells her that ‘She’, an ordinary Eighteen year old girl is childhood best friends with ‘the’ Louis Tomlinson of One Direction! How can her mother tell that when she can’t even recognize that Louis Tomlinson’s face?

“Now that I remember it, I should probably ask that guy awhile ago!” She said to herself. She turned her laptop on and signed in to Twitter.

Her Twitter account was really normal. With her twitter name: ItsAriMelody, she followed Forty people and Twenty people followed her back. Her account was not that fancy, she rarely tweeted. She only love twitter for the fact that she can read those girly quotes and other quotes stuff. She placed the mouse pointer on the twitter search bar.