It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 7

Here’s Chapter 7! Enjoy and Happy Reading! :”>

Vote, Like, Tweet, Add to library, Fan, Comment, Promote, and like my fan page!

Hit the gray star button if you know Niall has an amazing and beautiful smile! :>

3, 2, TURTLESSSSS

_________________________________________________________________

“She’s my girlfriend.” Zayn said with a shaky tone, his face starting to get pale as soon as he let out those words. His mind was going into knots and his heart was racing. He just made a huge mistake! He could have just said that Aria was his friend. No one would suspect that! Why did his heart ordered him to say that Aria was his girl?

‘Oh why?’ – Zayn thought in his head. He looked at Aria’s dumbfounded look. It seemed what he said finally clicked on Aria’s head. Regret filled his conscience. He just got himself into a huge mess and not only that – he brought Aria with him. Now what?

One of Aria’s dream is being surrounded by the media. She dreamed of being interviewed by reporters of how it felt being famous or how her concert went. But no, this one was different. It was completely different than what she have always dreamed off. Zayn Malik, member of One Direction, a.k.a. UK’s famous pop boy band just said that she was his girl. Girlfriend. In a relationship. Which means they are in love with each other, have dated and exchanged those three little words (a.k.a. 'I Love You')

Should she be squealing? Zayn Malik just said she was his girl. Bet anyone would love that, won’t they? Should she be happy? Or maybe, should she faint? Maybe like go home, open her twitter account and tweet about this issue? Oh no, wait! Girlfriend? As in girlfriend? Not the girl -space- friend? She was Zayn’s girl? They were in a relationship? They love each other? (Well maybe, but not the couple’s thing) They dated? Since when? They exchange those three little words? When? How? What? Why? Where?

She blinked a couple of times. The lights from the camera was starting to irritate her. Zayn just told this girlfriend issue and the media was so irritating her right now!

“What did you just say?” Aria hissed at the doubtful Zayn. Her voice was low so people won’t hear them, but there was a bit of a venom in her tone. She was a bit mad at Zayn for the lie, but no. Some part of her, the insane one, actually likes the idea. That way she can be with the boys a little longer. Oh shit! The boys? What will they say about it? How will they react?

“I’m sorry Aria. It’s the only way to protect your identity.” Zayn said slowly.

“Protect what? You only made it worse! Zayn, what were you thinking?” She asked. Zayn turned away from her so that he could tell the media to let them off for now but was stopped when the reporters were all trying their best to get an answer from him.

“Zayn, is she really your girlfriend?” A female reporter, maybe in her mid-thirties, ran near Zayn’s side and was trying her best to get an answer from the lad.

“Zayn, how did you met her?” Another reporter questioned as she squeezed herself through the crowd, trying to get near Zayn.

“Zayn, where is she from? How long have you guys dated? Is she still studying? How did you get to know her?” A perky female reporter asked all at once as the cameraman with her was doing his best to capture Aria’s face in the camera.

“Are the boys alright with this Zayn? How do they treat her?” A male reported asked. Zayn mentally rolled his eyes. What does this guy think of his four best friends? Some kind of choosy best friend? Of course if ever one of them had a girl, they’d be happy and accept them! He sighed. He looked back at Aria who looked mesmerized with what was going in. He looked into her eyes, and somehow.. he could predict that Aria was going to say something. And that 'something' is more trouble!