It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 1

Hit the gray star button on the right if the boys of One Direction are your SUPERHUMAN! :D

٭٭٭

“Ari, do you know the meaning behind your name ‘Aria’?” A young ten year-old boy with a dirty blond hair asked his eight year-old friend as he was helping her climb their little tree house that they built a month ago.

“Lou-Lou No. Tell me pwease?” She asked. Suddenly she jumped on him resulting on both of them stumbling on the hard wooden floor.

“Listen Ari... ‘Aria’ is a Greek word for ‘a beautiful melody’ “ He said happily. “Ari, what would you like to do when you grow up?” He asked, curiosity written all over his face.

“I want to be with Lou! What about Lou?” She giggled innocently while putting her right hand up like she was declaring something.

“I don’t know. Maybe a drama teacher? Or, a singer perhaps?” He said proudly.

“Lou can do anything! You are Superhuman right?” She asked again.

“Of Course I am!” He said.

“Lou, don’t you want to be with me when we grow up?” She asked sadly. Worried, that he might say no.

“I always want to be with you Ari!” He stated.

“Really?” She asked, happiness reflected all over her face.

“Forever and Always?” he beamed cheerfully at her. He raised his pinky finger and forced the little girl’s pinky finger to lace with his. She smiled back at him, “Of Course Lou! Forever and always!”

They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled gleefully like there was no problem in the world at all.

 “So, did you bring carrots?” He suddenly asked breaking the silence.

٭٭٭

Thirtieth day of December, her most awaited Eighteenth birthday. The perfect way to start her day is to fall on the floor because of a silly childhood dream.

“Why do I have to fall on the floor on my birthday?” She muttered angrily. She stood up, fixed her bed as usual.

“Honey, open the door. I prepared something for you!” Her mother said in a sing-song voice. Aria opened the door and saw her mother holding a platter with a cake on it.

“Make a wish!” Her mother said. She smiled dearly at her mother, of course. It was childish, but still it can’t be helped right? She closed her eyes and thought of the best wish ever.

Today, mom’s going to let me go to the mall and there I’ll see my perfect guy

She opened her eyes and blew the candle which had the shape of the number Eighteen.

“Go on dear, prepare yourself. Isn’t Kara going with you to the mall today?” She asked.

“Yes Mom. I’ll be up in a jiffy!” She closed the door and leaped happily to her bathroom.

As she was taking a shower she thought of the dream she just had. What a weird dream! Who was that boy with her, she thought. She doesn’t even remember having a friend named Lou or Lou-Lou. All she could say that this Lou was a boy.

After twenty minutes she was done fixing herself. She went down the stairs and greeted her mom, good morning. In their house it was only herself and her mom. Her father died when she was only Seven and that was the time they had to move from Mullingar to Doncaster. She didn’t have much memory when they moved to Doncaster, it only took them two years there.. After that they moved to Southampton. Finally, this was the last time they moved.