Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guyss!! Sorry i didn't update. I was sick and i am currently am still and i am in the middle of a mid-test which i couldn't attend and will take it after I recover. I don't know if I can update this week, instead, i'll probably edit the mistakes in the previous chapters, but I really hope I can update. Enough with the talk, ENJOY!!

8 Minutes has passed. Instead of keeping pressure like Dick said, Wally stood up and try to press the elevator button, but quickly run to the window when he heard sound of the crowd screaming.

Down on the ground, The team is fighting The Court of Owls Talon, Dick-- Now wearing a helmet shaped Owl (and is different from the other talons helmet)-- is leading the Talon and killing citizens of Gotham. Wally indeed is shock, how could he not? His friend that he thought to be dead is alive and well and also is an assassin for a crazy, psycho, power mania organization.

Not realizing how long he has stood up, he fell from where he stand and saw a pool of blood, his blood.

Wally's eyes began to close, he feel exhaust from all the blood he has lost. Not only that. Now, he feel despair, seeing his best friend turned into a murderer. Was he alive at the time? When i carried a fake dead body to Mount Justice? Was he still floating in the water, defenseless, when the Court pick him up? Was it my fault to not realize that Richard Grayson is still... Alive?  Wally close his eyes. The sound of the elevator door opening didn't even make him glance to the doors to see who it is.

"WALLY!" A vague voice was heard as Wally tries to open his eyes, but he only see blurs.

"A..arte..ra.m..s"' Wally tried to speak of the name of the girl in front of her who is screaming for help, trying to carry Wally but his weight is heavier than her's.

Artemis reached her communicator while putting pressure on Wally's wound. "Guys!! I found Wally! He has lost a lot of blood. Can someone please get here fast!" Artemis was speaking frantically since no one answer the communicator. And she can't speak through mind-link since Miss Martian was knocked out by fire.

"Arrt...y...it's...o..ay" Wally's voice didn't come out. Only faint words that even Superman can barely hear.

Artemis is trying to pull herself together, but the thought of losing another teammate, stress her. Wally, slowly and weakly, move his hand to Artemis's. "It's ok--ay" Wally's last words before darkness overcome his vision and all he see was. Blank.

---
Gotham General.
3 days later.

Wally slowly open his eyes to see his teammates sitting on chairs beside him. Except Artemis and Miss Martian. Aqualad is sleeping in a chair next to the windows, while Superboy is sleeping on the long couch next to the corner of the room. Aqualad's eye bags was so visible, indicating he hasn't sleep . Superboy too look tired and greatly injured with the scars on his cheeks, probably wounded by krypton.

Suddenly, the doors opened and reveal Arsenal holding a cup of coffee, walking into the room.

"SHIT THE FU--" Shocked to see Wally smiling at him, Arsenal almost drop his coffee and curse the F-word. But Wally quickly shush him.

"WHat the hell Walls!" Scold Arsenal quietly. "Don't smile at people like that!"

"shh! You're gonna wake everyone here!" Said Wally.

--

"How long was i out?" Ask Wally "And Where are we?"

"You were out for three days. And were in Gotham General" Said Arsenal, Now sitting on a chair next to Wally.

"What happened while I was out? Where is Artemis and Miss Martian? And since when are you here?"

"They're fine. They're in another room. Artemis got shot on her shoulder by that bastard Talon and she woke up a day earlier and Miss Martian is with her now" Answered Arsenal.

"The Talon who shot her--Was it wearing a different helmet than the other talon?" Ask Wally, before Arsenal even got the chance to answered Wally's previous last question.

"Yeah, I guess it was different, why?"

"Nevermind" Answered Wally. Wally now know how cruel his friend is. And how he really is a Talon.

"Anyhow, After it shot her with it's gun, he was aiming for Artemis's head, and then I saw this and take a shot at the Talon, unfortunately, He dodged it and escape along with the others. Then I helped the others bring you guys to Gotham General"

"How is Artemis doing?"

"She's fine, but doctor said she needs rest at the moment. The bullet tore her shoulder. But she'll recover "

Aqualad starts to wake up and his face seems happy to see his friend finally awaken.

"My friend, you're awake. Glad to see you're okay" said Aqualad.

"Glad to see you're okay too bud" Replied Wally.

Superboy wake up to see Wally and only to stand up, give him a little grunt "I'm going to buy a drink". Before walking out of the room, he said: "good to have you back" and left the room.

"That guy just don't got a clue on how to express his feelings" Arsenal remark.

---
Mount Justice.
5 days later.

Wally came into the mission room from the zeta tube and gladly being received by hugs from his teammates.

"Wally, you're back!" Said Miss Martian, hugging Wally-- which made Wally receive a grunt from Superboy (and Lagoon Boy (in this fic Miss M never dated anyone) ).

"Sure am, miss me?" said Wally.

"Glad you're back!" Said Zatanna.

"Dude! Your here" Said Beast Boy.

The team and B team all congratulate Wally of his recovery and still waiting for Artemis's. For 8 days of Wally's absence, Arsenal has been replacing him for a while. Btw, all the B team are mostly trained by the A team, although the A team are mostly grumpy (cuz what happened to robin) the B team always respect them as seniors.

Recognized, Batman B-0-2.

Everyone glance to the zeta tube.

"Wally, you're back. I need to speak to you in private" said Batman with his cold voice.

Wally understood what is about to happen and walk with him to an empty room with a serious face.

"Wh-what just happened?" Ask Arsenal when Wally and Batman was out of sight.

"They have been having secret talk without the team. Maybe it's something personal?" Said Miss Martian.

"But it's not fair for them to plan something behind the team's back! We gotta find out what is going on!" Arsenal Exclaimed.

A/N: Yay!! We have Arsenal in this chapter and maybe the next! I want to say thank you for the comments and votes and readers. I appreciate it so much!

Until Then.